Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Omg
se7en 11:24 PM 09-22-2013
I was just searching craigs list. Under the heading "gigs" , which I thought was for musicians or other entertainers, someone was looking for a caregiver for a 42 year old man. There is nothing physically wrong, he needs someone to treat him like a toddler..diapers and all. The best part; the pay is 25 an hour, 4 hours a day. Personally, I would not go near him for any amount. I thought it was hilarious. I cannot link on my kindle, or I would share the ad. Any takers ??
Lil'DinoEggs 04:16 AM 09-23-2013
is corporal punishment allowed?
Shell 04:55 AM 09-23-2013
Originally Posted by se7en:
I was just searching craigs list. Under the heading "gigs" , which I thought was for musicians or other entertainers, someone was looking for a caregiver for a 42 year old man. There is nothing physically wrong, he needs someone to treat him like a toddler..diapers and all. The best part; the pay is 25 an hour, 4 hours a day. Personally, I would not go near him for any amount. I thought it was hilarious. I cannot link on my kindle, or I would share the ad. Any takers ??
There are some very "interesting" things on craigslist!
Angelsj 05:06 AM 09-23-2013
Originally Posted by Lil'DinoEggs:
is corporal punishment allowed?

LK5kids 05:11 AM 09-23-2013
I have seen documentaries on people who have "baby" rooms...they have a huge crib, baby clothes, baby toys, diapers, etc. for themselves. Yikes!!
Size18 05:17 AM 09-23-2013
As out of the ordinary as this is, I see it as being no different than those who display other fetishes or fixations.
Sunchimes 05:47 AM 09-23-2013
When I first started, I put an add on CL and one on the FB local buy, sell, trade site. Being naive, I put my phone number. Big mistake. I got calls and texts from this guy wanting me to change his diapers and treat him like a baby. After the second time, I quit answering. He called for 2 or 3 weeks. It was gross. I've been afraid to use either site again.
MotherNature 05:49 AM 09-23-2013
adult babies- it's a fetish. I personally find it weird, but if it's consensual, meh...There's weirder crap out there, like nose bondage. Yup, some people actually get really happy about restraining noses.
Maria2013 05:53 AM 09-23-2013
Originally Posted by Size18:
As out of the ordinary as this is, I see it as being no different than those who display other fetishes or fixations.
agree
..but I wouldn't do it for any amount of money
momofboys 07:03 AM 09-23-2013
Originally Posted by se7en:
that is interesting b/c I am in Ohio & I just saw a similar ad for a college male student needing similar "help" - except in this case the pay was NOT good - more like $25 for 3 hrs of your time. LOL. Very odd
MCC 07:04 AM 09-23-2013
My husband and I saw a show about "adult babyies" not too long ago. From my understanding, it wasn't really related to sex at all, at least that's what they explained.

The whole thing did creep me out a bit, the one guy even drank formula out of bottle...FORMULA. Gag. I know babies love that stuff, but I can't even smell it without wanting to gag..
momofboys 09:41 AM 09-23-2013
Originally Posted by MCC:
My husband and I saw a show about "adult babyies" not too long ago. From my understanding, it wasn't really related to sex at all, at least that's what they explained.

The whole thing did creep me out a bit, the one guy even drank formula out of bottle...FORMULA. Gag. I know babies love that stuff, but I can't even smell it without wanting to gag..
the show that used to be on - my strange addicition not sure if that is the exact title (was on TLC I think) featured a grown woman who slept in a crib, drank out of bottles, etc; however, she did hold down a job I think & dressed normally for that.
MCC 09:43 AM 09-23-2013
Originally Posted by momofboys:
the show that used to be on - my strange addicition not sure if that is the exact title (was on TLC I think) featured a grown woman who slept in a crib, drank out of bottles, etc; however, she did hold down a job I think & dressed normally for that.
Yes! That was true of the one we saw too, it was a man, he had a full time job as well, and did this on the side.
luv2bfrugal 10:15 AM 09-23-2013
I serioulsy think people like this need locked up in a mental ward!!!!!!!
Hunni Bee 05:16 PM 09-23-2013
"Gigs" just means jobs...obviously any kind of "job".

That's not really a job though. You have to be into that kind of thing to even be able to wrap your mind around it.
jenn 05:31 PM 09-23-2013
Not sure which person I would be more concerned with. The adult baby or the person willing to care for the adult baby.
Bookworm 06:16 PM 09-23-2013
CSI had an episode about this. I can't remember the season but if you go to IMBD, it might be there.
providerandmomof4 06:56 PM 09-23-2013
I watched a show about this....this man had a girlfriend that was "taking care" of him. I guess she was tired of it and he was looking for someone else to do it for him. His complaint was that he was getting a lot of men that wanted to sexually exploit him when he just wanted to be taken care of??? Kind of sad. I remember thinking that that guy needs freakin therapy.
jessrlee 02:28 AM 09-24-2013
Originally Posted by MotherNature:
adult babies- it's a fetish. I personally find it weird, but if it's consensual, meh...There's weirder crap out there, like nose bondage. Yup, some people actually get really happy about restraining noses.

You never know... it could run!!
Angelsj 05:30 AM 09-24-2013
Originally Posted by luv2bfrugal:
I serioulsy think people like this need locked up in a mental ward!!!!!!!
Regardless of your personal opinion on THIS fetish, do we seriously want to go there? I would be willing to bet there is ONE thing in your life that someone else in the world would find "gross." For now, it is still a free country, and as long as no real children (not adult babies) are being exploited, to each his own.
Heidi 06:18 AM 09-24-2013
Originally Posted by Angelsj:
Regardless of your personal opinion on THIS fetish, do we seriously want to go there? I would be willing to bet there is ONE thing in your life that someone else in the world would find "gross." For now, it is still a free country, and as long as no real children (not adult babies) are being exploited, to each his own.
If we locked up anyone who did anything "weird" in a mental ward, there'd be no one left to take care of us.
Blackcat31 06:25 AM 09-24-2013
Originally Posted by MotherNature:
First thing that comes to mind is Jonathan Winters as the giant baby on Mork & Mindy....

Tags:craigslist oddities
Reply Up