Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Vistaprint Website
Little People 06:08 AM 01-20-2011
I would like to have a website, nothing expensive and EASY to get going. Is anyone using Vistaprint website? Or would someone be willing to coach me on how to set up one. Just so you know, I would really need help!!
Danielle 06:26 AM 01-20-2011
www.webs.com is free and very easy to use. That's where I got mine from... http://mamadani.webs.com/
Msjudy 06:31 AM 01-20-2011
Hi, Yes I use the website and I like it and it is very easy to set up try it. I have the $9.99 site and the first month is free.
SilverSabre25 06:31 AM 01-20-2011
www.weebly.com is also very easy to use and free. Here's a look at my website that I made through them: http://deranfamilychildcare.weebly.com
dEHmom 07:04 AM 01-20-2011
On Vistaprint you can get business cards and car door magnets, signs, pens etc for free, you just pay shipping.
I didn't bother with the website so I don't know how the website is. I think vistaprint is a great place to start.
DBug 08:36 AM 01-20-2011
I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can only have 3 pages with one of Vistaprint's websites -- you might want to look into that if you'd like the space to expand eventually.

I use wix.com with a free domain name from dot.tk. I have used webs.com and they're great too (and I know alot of us use IT too!). Both give you alot of options and space and both are free (with upgrading options of course!).

Here's mine www.doodlebugs.tk
Blackcat31 08:44 AM 01-20-2011
Originally Posted by DBug:
I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can only have 3 pages with one of Vistaprint's websites -- you might want to look into that if you'd like the space to expand eventually.

I use wix.com with a free domain name from dot.tk. I have used webs.com and they're great too (and I know alot of us use IT too!). Both give you alot of options and space and both are free (with upgrading options of course!).

DBug..your site is adorable and super easy to navigate. I love the photo you have with all the potty chairs lined up....too cute!!!
lvt77 08:52 AM 01-20-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
DBug..your site is adorable and super easy to navigate. I love the photo you have with all the potty chairs lined up....too cute!!!
Wow so impressed....that was free?? So so cute.. I paid for mine and it stinks compared to yours....lol I would share it, but its a mess right now as I am in the process of making changes....
Little People 09:23 AM 01-20-2011
DBug your site is really cute. I would never know how to do something like that.
I did go to www.webs.com. and make a site Thank you everyone!! Maybe I will try something alittle harder later.
mickey2 09:35 AM 01-20-2011
I use homestead.com It is so easy to set up and is only $4.99 a month

I do not use it for advertising purposes I only send to prospective parents after we have had our telephone interview. Once parents have viewed it I remove the link. You can track when, how long, which pages were viewed the longest etc!
marniewon 10:18 AM 01-20-2011
Originally Posted by Little People:
DBug your site is really cute. I would never know how to do something like that.
I did go to www.webs.com. and make a site Thank you everyone!! Maybe I will try something alittle harder later.

Will someone look at what I done and give me advice??

http://******************************x
I just had a quick minute to look, and it looks pretty good! The only thing I would think of changing is the red and purple fonts against the chalkboard - it's a little hard on the eyes. The white looked okay, and the yellow looked pretty good. You will also want to use the same font throughout the website, and probably the same color (the yellow looked really good!).
KEG123 10:25 AM 01-20-2011
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
www.weebly.com is also very easy to use and free. Here's a look at my website that I made through them: http://deranfamilychildcare.weebly.com
This is what I use too.
DBug 10:32 AM 01-20-2011
Originally Posted by lvt77:
Wow so impressed....that was free?? So so cute.. I paid for mine and it stinks compared to yours....
You guys are sweet! Thanks!
lvt77 02:14 PM 01-20-2011
Originally Posted by KEG123:
This is what I use too.
very nice site...again better than the one that I had to pay for....great job!!!
melissa ann 03:59 PM 01-20-2011
With the $9.99 /month for vista, that is for 3 pages. You can go up to $19.99/month and I think get unlimited pages, I think. I have one for my crochet/jewelry items. I get my business cards and stuff through them. It's very easy to use. And first month is free.
MarinaVanessa 11:29 AM 01-21-2011
Originally Posted by Danielle:
www.webs.com is free and very easy to use. That's where I got mine from... http://mamadani.webs.com/
I use this too and I love it. Very easy if you want a simple website. It suits my needs very well and it's free.
dEHmom 08:22 AM 01-24-2011

(removed)

here is my website.
honest opinions, constructive feedback much appreciated!

everytime I log on I notice something wrong and fix it.
littlemonkeys 10:14 AM 01-24-2011
Originally Posted by DBug:

Love love love your daycare setup and website... very easy to navigate and great pics!!
Sprouts 11:01 AM 01-24-2011
The website is very organized. I like all of the quotes and the about me page and all of the pictures.
I would def. change the font, it should be more playful and inviting. You should check out WIX.COM they have a lot of fun and playful websites that are eye catching and you can just copy and paste.
melissa ann 11:27 AM 01-24-2011
Well, I made a website this morning for my childcare on webs. It was very easy and didn't take long at all. As I mentioned earlier, I do have a website on vista, but pay a monthly bill. This is so nice because it's free.
momofthree 08:57 AM 01-25-2011
I am trying to make a website thru webs.com.

I cannot change the picture on the home page. When I started they gave me a pic with a big ben and I need to change it and it won't allow me.

Can someone expain how to do it
Little People 10:32 AM 03-11-2011
Originally Posted by momofthree:
I am trying to make a website thru webs.com.

I cannot change the picture on the home page. When I started they gave me a pic with a big ben and I need to change it and it won't allow me.

Can someone expain how to do it
If you still need some help pm me and i will help you.
MissAnn 10:43 AM 03-11-2011
I use teacherweb and I like it.
Tags:vistaprint
Reply Up