Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Happy Friday! Weekend Plans?
NeedaVaca 10:38 AM 10-25-2013
I have a Halloween party to go to Had fun coming up with costumes! My DD will be Katniss from Hunger Games, DS will be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, DH will have a box of cereal hanging from his neck with plastic knives sticking out of it (serial/cereal killer) and I will be 50 Shades of Grey-wearing all grey with grey paint chips all over, complete with a pair of handcuffs lol
kelsey's kids 10:43 AM 10-25-2013
Hunting with my dh again lol
Sugar Magnolia 10:49 AM 10-25-2013
The blistering heat is over, "fall" (under 85 degrees) has arrived, its not raining every single day,......MOTORCYCLE WEATHER IN FLORIDA HAS ARRIVED, PEOPLE!!! WHOOOT. Riding to Arcadia,.
Eta....your costumes sound cool.
Brooksie 10:50 AM 10-25-2013
My mom is taking DD for the night so I'm going to spend tonight drinking wine and folding laundry! lol Lets see how crazy my piles get towards the end of the night after that I'll be sleeping in tomorrow.
BrooklynM 10:50 AM 10-25-2013
My kids are with their dad this weekend and my husband is out of town, so I have bowling league tonight, Saturday I am kidnapping one of my DCK to take him to the pumpkin patch, Saturday night I'm having dinner with a friend, then Sunday I'm going to one of those places you paint ceramics with my son in the afternoon, then it's chore time (cleaning, grocery shopping, yard work, etc).
coolconfidentme 10:53 AM 10-25-2013
Enjoying my son who just return from Japan serving in the Navy. Might I ad...., he is home FOR GOOD!!!
Sugar Magnolia 10:59 AM 10-25-2013
Originally Posted by coolconfidentme:
Enjoying my son who just return from Japan serving in the Navy. Might I ad...., he is home FOR GOOD!!!
AWESOME!!!!
Brooksie 11:04 AM 10-25-2013
Originally Posted by coolconfidentme:

jenboo 11:16 AM 10-25-2013
Tomorrow DH and I are going to DCB's first birthday! We have been friends with the whole family for a while now so it will be fun. Its a costume party so Im making our costumes tonight. DH is a tree and im a koala
LK5kids 12:09 PM 10-25-2013
Going to my daughter's for the weekend to watch the grandkids so she can drive to St. Louis with her hubby. Se will be running in the St. Louis Marathon.

GKids and I are going to Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2, to orange leaf for yogurt sundaes, walks on their acreage if it stays nice, etc.
CedarCreek 12:16 PM 10-25-2013
T-Ball game and hopefully nothing else.

I'm SUPER tired.
ihop 12:21 PM 10-25-2013
Going out for my friends golden birthday tonight. Should be tons of fun, dinner, mini golf and a really neat bar.

And a big happy Friday to everyone! I'm so happy I could scream (but I won't) after a terrible morning, all of my dcks are sleeping during nap time for the first time Ever!!!!!
jojosmommy 12:44 PM 10-25-2013
I like whomever said wine and laundry. Ill supply both and your welcome to fold and drink until your satisfied! Lol

Slim plans for weekend. Storytime with my own kids. Two interviews to replace a few non conformants . Hopefully it turnsout well so I can make some positive changes around here!
Blackcat31 12:45 PM 10-25-2013
I will be putting the garden to rest for the winter.

Pulling the dead plants, tilling the soil and covering the perennials. Bringing in the 37 pumpkins I grew...one for every daycare kid I have and a few left over for the deer.

Getting the pontoon boat and the houseboat out of their marina slips, bringing them home, cleaning and covering for the winter.

Removing the pond pumps and filters from our ponds and riverbeds.

Dragging the snowmobiles out and giving them the once over in anticipation for the upcoming season.

A little bit of laundry, a lot of grocery shopping and a couple hours of sitting on the sofa watching trashy reality TV (recorded through out the week) and then back to work on Monday.

*wow, what a boring weekend.....but I'm off the clock so it's all good.
sharlan 01:08 PM 10-25-2013
My eldest grandson is having a Halloween party. Of course, since he lives here, it will be here.
mema 01:09 PM 10-25-2013
Let's see....tonight I have an appt with a personal trainer! It was free

Dh is gone all day tomorrow I guess, so I have some kiddo chauffeuring to do. Laundry (almost done), groceries, cleaning. Hopefully finishing up some painting and going to meet a pup-not sure if he will be coming home with us or not, we'll see! Ds has a yard full of leaves to mow up, so I guess it will be at least 2 trips to the leaf dump and hopefully the last!
Kimskiddos 01:26 PM 10-25-2013
My dh is gone for a week for a guys motorcycle trip (could have gone but it gets old being the only girl with a pack of guys, btdt). Tonight I will just enjoy the peace and quiet. Then I have lunch plans with a friend Saturday and then Sunday the ladies who's husbands are off riding are getting together to bbq and gab.

It is great riding weather, to bad by the time dh gets home his butt will be too tired to want to get out for a ride for a couple more weeks. I love it though and can't wait for a ride.

Trashy reality TV is my secret pleasure too! Thank goodness for DVRs.
SSWonders 01:57 PM 10-25-2013
At 5:05 change into jammies, eat dinner than park it on the couch with a warm blanket....not one of the ones used in daycare. Maybe fall asleep. Maybe not. Get off the couch when I feel like it and back when I feel like. And before you know it, it's Monday morning again. What??? Another weekend gone???
daycare 02:08 PM 10-25-2013
I am chopping off all of my hair.........................I am cutting off about 18 inches.....................super scared, but super ready......I am tired of the headaches from having to always tie it up......

wish me luck I don't look like a man after I chop it....OH and I plan to donate it to my niece so she can have a wig made................she is currently fighting brain cancer.....
Josiegirl 03:09 PM 10-25-2013
Daycare, hoping and praying your niece keeps fighting the fight!

Love the 50 Shades of Gray costume idea.

Me, I'm doing the same old thing. Playing catch up and trying to get ahead.
NeedaVaca 03:28 PM 10-25-2013
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
Daycare, hoping and praying your niece keeps fighting the fight!

Love the 50 Shades of Gray costume idea.

Me, I'm doing the same old thing. Playing catch up and trying to get ahead.
Thanks I can't take credit for the idea, found it online! I get a lot of my costume ideas online, last year I pinned a bunch of small stuffed animals to my DH's clothes and he was "animal magnetism", I put a bunch of kitchen sponges on my outfit, carried around a mirror and lipstick-I was "self absorbed"

Year before that was my own idea! I got a bunch of smarties (candy) taped them all over my jeans and I was "smartie pants", only trouble was the kids kept running by and ripping them off haha
coolconfidentme 03:31 PM 10-25-2013
..., I will turn whine-thirty into wine-thirty!
MarinaVanessa 03:44 PM 10-25-2013
I'm entertaining ALOT of people in my home, I have many house guests.
It's been a crazy week for me.

My best friend was living at home with his parents to help his family out and he had a falling out with his mother so he has been staying with us and will continue to do so until the weekend after Halloween.

My grandfather has recently undergone surgery for cancer and has just been moved into hospice care near my home. My aunt has come down to spend some time with him and is also staying with us until the end of this weekend.

My uncle from Texas is flying in tonight to also spend time with him and he is also staying with us until Sunday night, and then will be flying back.

I have a full house during the day because of the daycare children and now also at night because of my family sending the night ... I love it . I super enjoy being surrounded by people especially family. My mom and sister already live with us and as of today there will be 7 adults and my 3 children all under my roof. Love. Love. Love.
tthomas 03:51 PM 10-25-2013
This weekend the BF and I will be celebrating my fathers birthday as if it were mine (he passed away from leukemia last June)
Meeko 06:27 PM 10-25-2013
Off the the Pinterest Conference and Expo tomorrow...can't wait!
SilverSabre25 06:42 PM 10-25-2013
My daughter's sixth birthday party tomorrow, followed by a trip 5 minutes away (lol) to the American Girl store and Build a Bear and her birthday dinner. She is getting a doll from us and has another $100 to spend from her overly generous grandparents, and both kids have a $25 BaB gift card that they got for Halloween...from the same grandparents.

Then on Sunday we will probably go to Boo at the Zoo.
Tags:tgif
Reply Up