Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I'm Sooo Tired....
coolconfidentme 03:06 AM 07-12-2013
....I can't believe I made it to Friday. I want to lock the door & sleep the weekend away. Who else is sleep deprived from this week?
MrsSteinel'sHouse 03:40 AM 07-12-2013
me! And if any of you would say a prayer for me I would appreciate it. I think I had maybe a couple of hours of sleep last night. Received some emotionally upsetting news last night. May I not look like I have been bawling all night when my kidos arrive Thanks
Scout 03:57 AM 07-12-2013
Originally Posted by MrsSteinel'sHouse:
me! And if any of you would say a prayer for me I would appreciate it. I think I had maybe a couple of hours of sleep last night. Received some emotionally upsetting news last night. May I not look like I have been bawling all night when my kidos arrive Thanks
sending a bit of your way!!
daycarediva 04:09 AM 07-12-2013

I am sleepy, too! and super sore from my workouts lately, so getting up and down should be interesting. I think we will group stretch today!
JoseyJo 04:11 AM 07-12-2013
Me to! I dont think I got more than 5 hours of sleep a night all week

One more day, then I get to sleeeep in
MrsSteinel'sHouse 04:14 AM 07-12-2013
Thanks Scout. Praying everyone has a great day and that the weather holds out so we can go outside and play! So far this morning one of my mom's let me know her dd would not be here (she told me at pick up that was a possibility) one mom hasn't gotten here yet... and my other chickie won't be here until 10. So I will only have 3 kidlets today. And I have had time to drink my cup of coffee in peace this morning.

Called mom that was late to see if I had the time wrong or if she overslept... overslept was so glad I called. Guess I have at least another 30 minutes of quiet
countrymom 05:07 AM 07-12-2013
I thought it was just me. I'm so tired this week, I can't wait till tommorrow and sleep till 630am lol!
NeedaVaca 05:15 AM 07-12-2013
I took my DD to a Justin Bieber concert and it was such a late night! I haven't got caught up on sleep yet...I usually get to sleep in on the weekends but of course Sat we have an outing planned and have to get up early...
Cradle2crayons 05:59 AM 07-12-2013
I've actually got more rest this week than normal because my three sibling set had Monday and Tuesday off yay. I worked the weekend though.

Late yesterday afternoon I had to run up town for a few things so we took our two small dogs who haven't gotten to ride in a week or so. We got done with our errands and was coming out of the gas station at the busy main intersection up in our town, and running across the intersection was a tiny two to three week old kitten. She was alone. No mom no siblings. Nothing. I couldn't leave her there to be killed so I stopped and parked the car and managed to trap it in a corner and grabbed her. After we got her in the car I saw an abcess hike in her neck.

She is nothing but skin and bones. So we got her home and fed her and I out a big glob of neosporin and a gauze pad and wrapped her gently in gauze. A hour later I went in there to check on her (she's in my daughters room so she can be nursed back to health by my resident animal whisperer) and I see the tip of a wolf worm coming out of the hole for air.

Gross yes. But so much better news than a horrible abcess right over her trachea. The air hole was tiny and in a bad location so I called my vet a few minutes ago, she said bring her on it, they'd pull it out without charging an office visit. Give her a round of oral antibiotics and shed be good to go. We are also going to do a fecal test and a blood test to be sure she's healthy.

My wallet breathed a sigh of relief.

She's been officially named Rosie. And after some canned food, a bandage, and some TLC she's purring like an engine. She's calm. And she's doing all the expected bodily functions via a litter box.

Here is her picture after her bandage.
Attached: image.jpg (137.8 KB) 
Cradle2crayons 06:02 AM 07-12-2013
Here's another.
Attached: image.jpg (111.3 KB) 
coolconfidentme 07:00 AM 07-12-2013
((hug!!))
Blackcat31 07:11 AM 07-12-2013
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping things get better soon.

Blackcat31 07:13 AM 07-12-2013
Originally Posted by JoseyJo:
Me to! I dont think I got more than 5 hours of sleep a night all week

One more day, then I get to sleeeep in
I'm kind of an odd duck...I only sleep 4-5 hours every night.

I HATE sleeping. I stay up really late and get up really early and haven't napped since I was a toddler.

Hoping you sleep better this weekend though.
coolconfidentme 07:40 AM 07-12-2013
Originally Posted by Cradle2crayons:

Here is her picture after her bandage.
Awwww!!!
coolconfidentme 07:43 AM 07-12-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

I HATE sleeping. I stay up really late and get up really early and haven't napped since I was a toddler.

I secretly wish I could nap! I would be up all night if I did. My mind also goes 300mph at any given time moment.
Cradle2crayons 08:10 AM 07-12-2013
and lots of positive thoughts and prayers. Take care of YOURSELF. And vent when you need to!!
MyAngels 08:22 AM 07-12-2013

Sending good thoughts your way.
Oneluckymom 08:44 AM 07-12-2013
Im exhausted too. I still haven't recovered from the 4th of july weekend. We had A LOT of family visit so it was hectic. On top of being exhausted I caught a cold which I will be fighting this weekend.

I have promised myself that this cold will NOT drag down my weekend.
LoraJenkins 08:53 AM 07-12-2013
Originally Posted by coolconfidentme:
....I can't believe I made it to Friday. I want to lock the door & sleep the weekend away. Who else is sleep deprived from this week?
Me too! My oldest daughter is moving out of state today (she is only 20 and has never been out of state), with her military boyfriend. My youngest daughter (just turned 19) informed us she is moving out with her boyfriend. I can't sleep and I am an emotional wreck....crying at the drop of a dime. I knew the children would eventually grow up and Hubby and I would be alone but it is all happening too fast.
mema 08:55 AM 07-12-2013

Hope you were able to enjoy the little extra time in the morning.

I too am ready for the weekend. I've had a screaming, fit throwing, body flailing 11 month old for the past few weeks and am hoping he outgrows it really soon!
MrsSteinel'sHouse 09:02 AM 07-12-2013
I am actually doing really well. Kidlets were really good this morning. Eating lunch and then it is naptime!
Thanks you all.
coolconfidentme 10:46 AM 07-12-2013
Originally Posted by LoraJenkins:
Me too! My oldest daughter is moving out of state today (she is only 20 and has never been out of state), with her military boyfriend. My youngest daughter (just turned 19) informed us she is moving out with her boyfriend. I can't sleep and I am an emotional wreck....crying at the drop of a dime. I knew the children would eventually grow up and Hubby and I would be alone but it is all happening too fast.
I understand the tears.

Tell the daughter's BF thank you for his service! My youngest is military & currently on mission in an undisclosed location.
My3cents 11:07 AM 07-12-2013
I am tired too! Has not been a bad week, I am just wiped out-
My3cents 11:09 AM 07-12-2013
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping things get better soon.

ditto-
My3cents 11:10 AM 07-12-2013

yikes this is me too
LoraJenkins 12:02 PM 07-12-2013
I understand the tears.

Tell the daughter's BF thank you for his service! My youngest is military & currently on mission in an undisclosed location.
I will. We are a BIG military family. My Father, Grandfather and Uncles were all in service. My youngest son is in the Army, my oldest daughter's boyfriend is in the Army and my youngest daughter's boyfriend is an Ex-Marine. I grew up an Army Brat so I know the ropes, I just didn't expect both of my daughters to date military men too. Lol

I know you are missing your son. And the worry. My son has orders to deploy to Iraq in February, I haven't seen him in 2 years.

Tell your son Thank You for his service.
momofboys 12:46 PM 07-12-2013
Sorry to hear - hugs & prayers to you!
Reply Up