Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Forms - Uploads

Forms - Uploads Sample forms that members upload so that others can use. Note: Please do not upload copyrighted material. Original Content only.

Old 04-07-2018, 01:16 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Shouting Out a BIG Thanks to Goddess BlackCat!

Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your infant tip sheet months ago. I just forwarded a copy to a new dcf that will be starting in Sept. I already have a good feeling about starting healthy sleep habits with THIS one and not making the same mistakes. I've been emailing back and forth with mom and discussing some of the particulars on the info sheet, especially sleeping. I told her I'd like to sleep train between 4-6 months and she was right on board with that. I also reiterated the baby needs to take a bottle before starting dc and she completely agreed.
Keeping fingers crossed.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:06 AM

That is great!! Glad it was helpful!

I too, like so many others struggled with getting a new child under age 1 to become part of our daily routine. I tried to identify the issues so that I could come up with some sort of solution that worked.

I figured out that most of the issue was the parents view of child care and the providers view of child care (in regards to infants) were VERY different.

I figured if I can bridge that gap it would make the transition from home/maternity leave to daycare much smoother for everyone involved so I created the "Helpful Tips for Infants" info sheet and it's been a life saver for me since.

SUPER happy to hear it was useful for you thus far and that this next baby you get into care is a breeze for napping and awake time!
Old 04-09-2018, 08:24 AM
Daycare.com Member

I'm super curious! Would you mind sharing with one more!? Completely okay with it if you don't want to though!
Old 04-09-2018, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo123ABC View Post
I'm super curious! Would you mind sharing with one more!? Completely okay with it if you don't want to though!
Messaged you!
Old 04-09-2018, 09:32 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
Messaged you!
Thanks so much!!

Tags
blackcat