Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Has Anyone Had Any Luck Refinancing A Mortgage This Year Due To Daycare?
sunlight 03:15 PM 06-24-2014
Hi everyone, I'm just curious if anyone has been able to refinance their home mortgage this year due to daycare and all the deductions were able to claim? It seems since 2010 I am constantly running into this hurdle! I know Tom says to revise your Schedule C and use a Cash Flow statement but not one lender is even interested in listening to me when I bring it up.

Thank you in advance for any and all information.
sharlan 03:33 PM 06-24-2014
I refinanced our home last year with the same lender and they refused to even look at my daycare income.

I am in the process of trying to refinance our rental and we're having the same issue.
mom2many 04:03 PM 06-24-2014
We successfully refinanced in May .... But the whole process took 4 months and it was a pain!
KiddieCahoots 05:31 PM 06-24-2014
Originally Posted by sharlan:
I refinanced our home last year with the same lender and they refused to even look at my daycare income.
Same here!
NeedaVaca 05:33 PM 06-24-2014
We just refinanced last month, it wasn't a big deal really. Maybe you can use a different company?
Lucy 06:12 PM 06-24-2014
We refinanced January 2013 with no problem. But I have a 6-figures IRA I think that helped!

May I suggest Wells Fargo. They've been wonderful with us every time.

If you are underwater on your loan (owe more than house is currently worth), or are even close to being so, you may qualify for a HARP loan. It's worth checking in to. (I'm NOT referring to the HAMP loans that are for people in danger of foreclosing. HARP is for people who are underwater, or near underwater. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_Af...inance_Program )
Tags:harp loan, mortgage
Reply Up