Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>New Baby Started Today...
TheGoodLife 09:49 AM 07-29-2013
And my husband is already going crazy (and others are soon behind!) NON stop crying, minus about 45 minutes total all morning (5 hours so far) and wants to be held constantly Only sleeps 20-30 minutes at a time mostly, I thought I read it wrong on her About Me sheet but seems to be true so far, can't stand to have a wet diaper at all, and her formula is nauseating (as well as the BM). So stinkin' cute, but oh my!!! First day, first day, first day...
lflick 10:04 AM 07-29-2013
I feel for you! I had a 6 week old start just like this! Needless to say nothing helped except time.... about 6 weeks later she's a little better but the days are long.
NeedaVaca 10:08 AM 07-29-2013
I have a DCB and DCM is expecting. This morning DCM was asking me about what my thoughts are on taking the baby...I'm so sad to lose the DCB but I know taking on an infant is not going to be a possibility for me. I feel guilty about it from time to time but reading posts like this reminds me why I say no to infants I hope things start to get better for you though!
coolconfidentme 10:08 AM 07-29-2013
I love my babies! They started out as town criers so hang in there! When school starts back I will have another one start. They are so easy to get on a consistent schedule here for some reason.
Unregistered 10:26 AM 07-29-2013
maybe look into babywearing? A moby or some other wrap might save your life- it did mine!
TheGoodLife 11:02 AM 07-29-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
maybe look into babywearing? A moby or some other wrap might save your life- it did mine!
I'm looking for my Moby this afternoon!
jenn 11:56 AM 07-29-2013
I have an 8 month old constant crier. I have never had a kid like this before. They usually settle in quickly, but this one if just a mess. Unless he is the absolute center of attention, he is hysterical. Even holding him only works if I am staring right at him. I had a 5 month old start last week. He has never been away from mom and is used to being held, even during sleep. There is a lot of crying going on around here! Good luck to you!
Reply Up