Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Sensory Table
lflick 01:27 PM 01-29-2014
I am very excited to have scored a new sensory table.... this is a major upgrade compared to the little tykes sand and water table I had..... Now the question is... what are your favorite sensory table items? Themes?
Attached: sensory table.jpg (69.7 KB) 
daycare 01:49 PM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by lflick:
I am very excited to have scored a new sensory table.... this is a major upgrade compared to the little tykes sand and water table I had..... Now the question is... what are your favorite sensory table items? Themes?
very cool looking table where did you score it from?
lflick 02:14 PM 01-29-2014
I have no idea what type of table it is hahaha but a daycare approximately 40 minutes from me closed it's doors.
lflick 02:14 PM 01-29-2014
so if any of you have one like it or are good PI's I would love to know hahah
missy 04:25 PM 01-29-2014
It's a Weplay Sand and Water Table. So cool. Pretty expensive too, you got a good deal!

If you Google it, you will see it for sale at various places:+)
thetoddlerwhisper 04:34 PM 01-29-2014
puzzle pieces, cotton balls for pretend snow. fabric scraps,water beads.real snow, flour( we arent supposed to because we cant use food but the kids love it)
cheerfuldom 06:01 PM 01-29-2014
google sensory bins and you will find a TON of ideas.
Annalee 07:24 PM 01-29-2014
We use birdseed with measuring cups, spoons, scoops, bowls. Sometimes I put foam abc's/numbers in there. We have placed magnetic items in the birdseed and allow the kids to use the bigger magnets to pull them out.
Annalee 07:29 PM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by athacker:
flour( we arent supposed to because we cant use food but the kids love it)
Another QRIS thing ...we used to use beans but had to quit for the food reason as well. They make us have something we can sift/pour....I don't like having sand so we went with birdseed both indoors/outdoors.
lflick 07:30 AM 01-30-2014
Originally Posted by missy:
It's a Weplay Sand and Water Table. So cool. Pretty expensive too, you got a good deal!

If you Google it, you will see it for sale at various places:+)

Holy Cats! I did get a good deal.... Thanks! I am so excited to begin using it!
thetoddlerwhisper 10:17 AM 01-30-2014
Originally Posted by dapb45:
Another QRIS thing ...we used to use beans but had to quit for the food reason as well. They make us have something we can sift/pour....I don't like having sand so we went with birdseed both indoors/outdoors.
idont mind cheating sometimes if the kids actually enjoy it and it isnt harmful are thing here because it makes a huge mess
melilley 10:34 AM 01-30-2014
Awesome table!

We don't have any rules about using food so I love to use different kinds of pasta. I give them bowls, measuring cups, nut crackers (the ones that look like tweezers), etc... Oatmeal is fun too.

Other than food-snow, cotton balls, magazines that they can rip, foam letters, water, , the list can go on and on!
Tags:sensory table
Reply Up