Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Dance Songs
flying_babyb 08:45 AM 02-15-2020
Im so sick of super siah, gummy bears and baby shark. What songs make your children drop everything and dance?
Rockgirl 05:43 PM 02-15-2020
Crocodile Rock
Kung Fu Fighting
I’m Still Standing

The soundtrack from the Trolls movie is a favorite here, too.
284878 06:07 AM 02-16-2020
Dance baby dance
The freeze song
Ariana 08:00 PM 02-16-2020
The Fav’s are:
Shut up and dance
One foot in front of the other
What does the fox say (this one is hilarious)

We also listen regularly to:
Justin Bieber
Sia
Taylor Swift
Trolls soundtrack
Frozen soundtrack
My Little Pony movie soundtracks (especially Rainbow Rocks)
Pandaluver21 08:58 PM 02-16-2020
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...afFNgtUKqfGBWk
DaveA 03:35 AM 02-17-2020
In the morning I use CDs. It is a mix of Raffi, Greg& Steve, Hap Palmer, Disney, Trout Fishing in America, and some other general kid's music.

In the afternoon I turn on our cable's kids music station. It tends to be about a 3 way split of classic kids songs, songs from movie soundtracks, and things like songs from the French version of Sesame Street.
Rockgirl 09:59 AM 02-18-2020
We subscribe to Apple Music, so that’s mostly what I use here. I also have several Pandora stations I like for daycare hours. I was paying the $4.99/month for the ad-free version until we started Apple Music. The pandora ads really aren’t that bad. The stations I use the most for daycare are:

Children’s Indie
Motown
70s Light Rock
Adult Alternative

I can only tolerate children’s music for a short time, so I usually just put on regular music that’s appropriate for kids.
BlueChairBlessings 12:29 PM 02-18-2020
We have used Pandora and Amazon music. I use Amazon a lot at naptime, specifically "100 nature sounds for sleeping." If that playlist ever gets removed, I might have a panic attack 🙂
Tags:dance, dance music, music suggestions, zydeco
Reply Up