Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Pandora?
Little Love Bugs 10:40 AM 11-13-2012
Do you guys listen to pandora during the day? what station?
emmajo 10:45 AM 11-13-2012
I use Grooveshark. Typed in kid music, busy kid music, quiet kid music, lullabies, etc. Picked out the songs I like and created a playlist for each category. So we can always have exactly the music we want whenever we want it. I also have playlists of my own favorites for when the kids aren't here.
Lyss 10:54 AM 11-13-2012
I do!

My kids Raffi so currently our most used station is a Raffi station but we also have a Caspar Babypants and Daddy a Go-Go station. I like that it plays similar artist so we can find other artists the kids like. I also have a "childrens music" station that just plays random songs.

When the kids aren't up I have an 80s station I listen to, i figure if they do pop up while its on it's not anything too crazy for them to be exposed to.

We use it for music from other cultures too.
Brooksie 11:33 AM 11-13-2012
We listen to Radio Kids on Pandora. It took a bit of editing to get all the oldies and jack Johnson off of it, but now I love it!
Countrygal 01:49 PM 11-13-2012
I listen to "Disney Radio" and "Toddler Radio" stations. Definitely gonna check out the other ones posted here!
countrymom 03:25 PM 11-13-2012
uh what, do you listen on the computer I've only heard of radio disney. Tell me more.
countrymom 03:26 PM 11-13-2012
pandora doesn't work in canada
Reply Up