Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>A Cool Website to Make a Flyer
MamaBear 09:15 AM 08-31-2013
Good morning everyone!

I wanted to share this cool website with you guys where you can make a really nice online flyer for your daycare advertising. It's SO easy to use and looks super professional. You can put text, pictures, videos, music, links, etc on it. It even lets you copy a code so you can post it on your Craigslist ads.

I've been using it for about a month and its so cool. You can use it to make any kind of flyer... I've seen people use it for garage sale advertising or just selling some random things. BEST of all is that it's FREE! lol

You guys should check it out if you haven't yet

www.smore.com

Have a great day guys!
melilley 10:43 AM 08-31-2013
Originally Posted by MamaBear:
Good morning everyone!

I wanted to share this cool website with you guys where you can make a really nice online flyer for your daycare advertising. It's SO easy to use and looks super professional. You can put text, pictures, videos, music, links, etc on it. It even lets you copy a code so you can post it on your Craigslist ads.

I've been using it for about a month and its so cool. You can use it to make any kind of flyer... I've seen people use it for garage sale advertising or just selling some random things. BEST of all is that it's FREE! lol

You guys should check it out if you haven't yet

www.smore.com

Have a great day guys!
Awesome, thanks for the link! I'll have to explore the site later...I have to go school shopping with my hard to shop with 10 yo dd....
Have a great day also!
MamaBear 04:11 PM 08-31-2013
Yeah let me know if you like it. It's fun to make and a great way to advertise on other sites. I get a lot of clicks on it thru my CL ads. Have fun shopping!
nothingwithoutjoy 08:01 PM 08-31-2013
Thanks a lot for sharing this! I just spent a ridiculous amount of time playing around with formats and wording. Finally settled on something and posted it to Craigslist (successfully) but can't post it to Facebook for some reason. I'm brand new to Facebook and only have a business page; no friends. Any advice? Ideas about why it won't work? Thanks!
MamaBear 09:25 PM 08-31-2013
Yes - its very addicting isn't it? I ended up copying & pasting the link to my ad onto my FB wall and it automatically will post the link to your ad on there... If someone clicks on it, then they should be able to see it. I hope that helps!
nothingwithoutjoy 10:03 PM 08-31-2013
Thanks. That's what I'll do. Seems like I should be able to get to it by clicking the Facebook button, but oh, well...

Definitely addictive!
Unregistered 03:25 PM 09-01-2013
thanks I used it !!
Familycare71 04:10 PM 09-01-2013
Hopefully I can look at it soon! Excited to use it esp for cl... Hopefully will help me stand out from the other two providers advertising in my district
Reply Up