Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>NoseFrida
sharlan 08:13 AM 11-21-2013
I bought a NoseFrida last year, but the thought of using it grosses me out. I tried once. My youngest dd had one and absolutely loved it.

http://www.amazon.com/Nosefrida-The-.../dp/B00171WXII

If anyone feels that they could use this and would like it, send me a PM.

If you're not sure you could use it, please don't ask for it. I want it to go to someone who will actually use it not throw it in a drawer like I did.

MotherNature 08:40 AM 11-21-2013
I'd love it! Was on my wishlist, but never bought one..I dunno why. All my friends swear by them too.
Blackcat31 08:57 AM 11-21-2013
Originally Posted by sharlan:
I bought a NoseFrida last year, but the thought of using it grosses me out. I tried once. My youngest dd had one and absolutely loved it.

http://www.amazon.com/Nosefrida-The-.../dp/B00171WXII

If anyone feels that they could use this and would like it, send me a PM.

If you're not sure you could use it, please don't ask for it. I want it to go to someone who will actually use it not throw it in a drawer like I did.
I have one too but mine attaches to the vacuum cleaner hose
Brooksie 09:01 AM 11-21-2013
Woah. You suck it with your mouth? There's like a block though, it stays in the tube right?! lol! I've never heard of that. I think I would gag.
daycarediva 09:10 AM 11-21-2013
Originally Posted by Brooksie:
Woah. You suck it with your mouth? There's like a block though, it stays in the tube right?! lol! I've never heard of that. I think I would gag.
ME TOO! I use a neti pot and that thing makes me gag!
Brooksie 09:12 AM 11-21-2013
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
I dated a guy who used a neti pot one time and I legit almost threw up. Last time I was sick my mom suggested one and I very quickly yelled NO at her without even thinking about it. She did one of those leaning back... ooookkkk things haha
Blackcat31 09:20 AM 11-21-2013
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
My hubs uses a neti pot.

He has NO choice. He is a type 1 diabetic and any cold medication he takes messes with his blood sugar so no meds for him. Only all natural remedies.
melilley 11:55 AM 11-21-2013
I have never heard of such a thing! You learn something new every day!
I don't think I could use one either!
Reply Up