Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Need a recommendation
Josiegirl 04:11 AM 11-28-2013
I'm wondering what kinds of cameras you all have? Right now I'm borrowing one of my dd's old cameras. It's terrible. I always do tons of crafts with the dcks using their pictures, especially around this time of year but I really cannot use this one for much of anything. Needless to say I'm in the market for a new one. I'm pretty inept so need an easy point and shoot that's reasonably priced and does a great job. Not asking for much I know. But does anyone have a camera they especially love?
Thanks!
Brooksie 04:31 AM 11-28-2013
Did a little research for you
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/canon-po...&skuId=8185051
This looks good if you're looking for a point and shoot. 12.1 megapixels and a 10x zoom is really nice for a point and shoot. The price is right as well.

Personally I prefer manual, but if I did get a point and shoot I would only trust a Canon.
Cradle2crayons 07:19 AM 11-28-2013
I have an older Olympus e 500 digital slr.... I've had it since I bought it brand New Years ago. Still works perfect. Came with a five year warranty and with all of the extra accessories.
Sunchimes 05:00 PM 11-28-2013
I have a Fujifulm that I love. It is a point and shoot, but it has some manuel options-you just can't switch lenses. It's actually my second one-I upgraded to a fancier model and passed the old one to hubby. He's still using it. I've won prizes at the county fair for my point and shoot pictures, and I'm a rank amateur. I credit the camera.
Maria2013 06:01 AM 11-29-2013
I believe Black cat had a great one she recommended
Blackcat31 07:47 AM 11-29-2013
Originally Posted by Maria2013:
I believe Black cat had a great one she recommended
I forgot about that thread...nice memory Maria!

https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65199
Josiegirl 04:28 AM 11-30-2013
Thanks all! My ds got wind of the fact I'm in the market for a new camera; he was asking for ideas for Christmas shopping and I wasn't going to give that one to him because it's too expensive. But my dd opened her mouth so he's going to ask his gf what she'd recommend. She's an amateur photographer and really good too. I mentioned to him Canon, Panasonic and Fuji.
Tags:camera, digital camera
Reply Up