Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Hi friends!
littlemissmuffet 09:22 AM 07-28-2014
Holy smokes! This forum was such a huge part of my life a year ago and now I barely pop in...I miss my people!

After a three month closure due my illness, I started back up the daycare in May and have been doing well since. I've decided that for the next foreseeable future to downsize my childcare from 6 spaces to 3, plus my daughter. It's been just awesome. Both my current families are long-time clients and I love the kiddos.
My attitude and life perspective has changed tremendously with my illness and recovery...though I still run a tight ship I'm alot more laid back and easy going. I'm not so strict with rules and am much more compassionate to other people's situations. As a result I am much happier and basically stress free when it comes to work.

My marriage hit a rough patch while I was ill and physically recovering. We've seriously considered divorce. We figured we'd give it a few months and see where things ended up...we're working through both our relationship problems and individual problems. I don't know if we will stay married but right now it's important we rebuild our relationship regardless because even if we do end it, we have a daughter who deserves the best from us as a team in raising her.

Our 26 weeker preemie is now 19 months! She walks, runs, climbs everything, has 50 or so words, is extremely independent and fun. I can't believe how far she has come. Children really are so amazingly resilient!

How is everyone here?

I plan to spend more time here again!
MrsSteinel'sHouse 09:25 AM 07-28-2014
It is good to see you! Thanks for the update on your life.
Prayers that everything works out for you
Blackcat31 09:36 AM 07-28-2014
Hey hun!!

NICE to see you back!

I've definitely missed you!
Sugar Magnolia 09:38 AM 07-28-2014
Hello and good to hear from you!!! Welcome back, we missed you too!
mountainside13 10:11 AM 07-28-2014
I've been wondering how you have been! Glad you are doing well, hope everything with your marriage works out!!
My3cents 10:50 AM 07-28-2014
Originally Posted by littlemissmuffet:
Holy smokes! This forum was such a huge part of my life a year ago and now I barely pop in...I miss my people!

After a three month closure due my illness, I started back up the daycare in May and have been doing well since. I've decided that for the next foreseeable future to downsize my childcare from 6 spaces to 3, plus my daughter. It's been just awesome. Both my current families are long-time clients and I love the kiddos.
My attitude and life perspective has changed tremendously with my illness and recovery...though I still run a tight ship I'm alot more laid back and easy going. I'm not so strict with rules and am much more compassionate to other people's situations. As a result I am much happier and basically stress free when it comes to work.

My marriage hit a rough patch while I was ill and physically recovering. We've seriously considered divorce. We figured we'd give it a few months and see where things ended up...we're working through both our relationship problems and individual problems. I don't know if we will stay married but right now it's important we rebuild our relationship regardless because even if we do end it, we have a daughter who deserves the best from us as a team in raising her.

Our 26 weeker preemie is now 19 months! She walks, runs, climbs everything, has 50 or so words, is extremely independent and fun. I can't believe how far she has come. Children really are so amazingly resilient!

How is everyone here?

I plan to spend more time here again!

Thanks for the update. I think of you often and wonder how your doing-

I am going to keep your marriage and health in my prayers.

I have to say you sound happy~

Please pop in more- you are needed here and missed.
melilley 11:58 AM 07-28-2014
Hey you! I often wonder about how you are doing as well. I'm glad you decided to give us an update. I'll be thinking about you and hope everything turns out the way you want it to!
Meeko 12:29 PM 07-28-2014
Hey you! Welcome back! Prayers for you and hopes that your life takes good paths wherever they may go
littlemissmuffet 12:39 PM 07-28-2014
thank you all! It's good to be back....I have alot of catching up to do!!
MotherNature 12:57 PM 07-28-2014
Welcome back! Good to hear from you.
CedarCreek 01:20 PM 07-28-2014
I wondered how you were!! Nice to see you!
Heidi 05:55 PM 07-28-2014
Welcome back!
Reply Up