Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Specialized Infant Toddler
MommyMuffin 06:45 PM 07-22-2010
Does anyone have a B license for specialized infants and toddlers? I was wondering if in this economy it would be beneficial to do this because of the need for infant care. But it might be more limiting too. Does working with just infants and toddlers get lonely sometimes?
AmandasFCC 07:25 PM 07-22-2010
I dunno where you are, but I wish we had something like that in BC, Canada, because I would jump all over it. Depends on what the demand is in your area, in mine I would be full in a heartbeat.
Francine 03:09 AM 07-23-2010
I don't have a B license, I don't even know if it's possible to get one in Michigan but I do only take infants through 3 possibly 4 depending on the child. I use to take some school agers when my daughters were that age if I thought it was a good fit with my daughters. My one daughter at 16 is still really good friends with one of my dcgs that started comeing when she was 4.

Now that my girls are 16 and 22 the need for playmates for them is gone so I take the ages that I like the best. I find it hard to give the little ones the attention they need and do school agers as well so I just choose not to.
Tags:infant care
Reply Up