Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Biting!!!
JJPlaycare 05:58 AM 09-14-2010
OMG I have an 18 month old, a 17 month old and just started a 15 month old! They are ALL biting!!! I am at my witts end, I DO NOT know what to do with this!! It is hard enough when it is just one, but now I have THREE! I have posted on here about biting and giving others advice because yes I have dealt with this before, but my god I have never dealt with this so much, with so many kids!! They aren't just doing it out of frustration, they are just doing it when they are playing nicely next to eachother! The 18 month old even bit his mother while she was playing with him the other day!!There have only been 2 successful bites (if that is what you want to call it ) Didn't break the skin and the marks where gone by the end of the day, but I still told the parents, because there was still alot of tears shed over it! It is like I have 3 paranas here and I see the biting motion all day long!! I feel like all I am doing is hovering over the babies and not being able to do anything with the other kids! I have talked to all of my parents and warned them, but my goodness now 3 kids biting this could get WAY out of CONTROL real QUICK! I don't know what to do.......
Tags:biting
Reply Up