Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What Happened To nanglgrl? Why Is She Banned?
iheartkids 10:20 AM 10-16-2012
From her past posts I have not seen anything wrong with what she posts and how she conducts herself. Why is she blocked from the site?
Blackcat31 10:45 AM 10-16-2012
She doesn't appear to be banned.....she is online (or logged in) now and I haven't had to approve any of her posts so I don't know why anyone would think she is banned? Am I missing something?

If she is having trouble, she can PM me, any of the mods or Michael.
nanglgrl 11:14 AM 10-16-2012
I am banned blackcat or at least my IP address is. The only reason I can get on right now is because my phone has 3G so it does not have that IP address. When I try to get on from my computer it says I banned from the site forever and gives no reason why. I checked my email for a reason and there was nothing in there about why either. I did send a message to admins asking about it this am but haven't heard back yet. I'm assuming there must be a rule against posting coupon codes. I posted one I found online for a site that was a great deal and was banned about a day later and that particular post is gone. I couldn't find anywhere it said we couldn't do this however I'm on my phone so maybe I just can't see it?
daycare 11:19 AM 10-16-2012
Originally Posted by nanglgrl:
I am banned blackcat or at least my IP address is. The only reason I can get on right now is because my phone has 3G so it does not have that IP address. When I try to get on from my computer it says I banned from the site forever and gives no reason why. I checked my email for a reason and there was nothing in there about why either. I did send a message to admins asking about it this am but haven't heard back yet. I'm assuming there must be a rule against posting coupon codes. I posted one I found online for a site that was a great deal and was banned about a day later and that particular post is gone. I couldn't find anywhere it said we couldn't do this however I'm on my phone so maybe I just can't see it?
I also posted one the other day....did not know we could get into trouble for that..
Blackcat31 11:21 AM 10-16-2012
You didn't do anything. It must be a computer glitch. I am sorry I didn't catch it.

Try logging out and back in again to clear your cookies. I will check your user profile to see if anything is amiss.
Childminder 11:25 AM 10-16-2012
Maybe the world wide web has you mixed up with nannyde?
nanglgrl 11:25 AM 10-16-2012
I've tried everything. I can't log in with my computer or my phone unless I turn my home Internet off and just use 3G . Thanks for the help guys makes me feel better knowing it wasn't purposeful.
Blackcat31 11:26 AM 10-16-2012
I've tried everything. I can't log in with my computer or my phone unless I turn my home Internet off and just use 3G . Thanks for the help guys makes me feel better knowing it wasn't purposeful.
I am PM'ing Michael right now as I see another member on the banned list and don't know why.
Blackcat31 11:29 AM 10-16-2012
Your status line on your profile said "banned" and I changed it back to "daycare.com member" so try to log back in and see if that works.

I PM'ed Michael and I see he is online so hopefully he will have some answers....hate to see a mob of angry women looking for him
nanglgrl 11:48 AM 10-16-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Your status line on your profile said "banned" and I changed it back to "daycare.com member" so try to log back in and see if that works.

I PM'ed Michael and I see he is online so hopefully he will have some answers....hate to see a mob of angry women looking for him
Lol. I am angry! Doesn't he know hard it is to type from my phone?
Michael 01:26 PM 10-16-2012
Not sure why you were banned. I deleted hundreds of spam over the weekend and maybe you got caught up in it somehow. I sent a password reminder also. Sometimes the system gives us these kids of problems and resetting a password fixes it. Let me know if you can get in. If not, go here and send me your IP. I will check to see if the system is banning it.

http://www.whatismyip.com
nanglgrl 01:47 PM 10-16-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

I got the email but when I clicked on the link to reset my password I got this message: sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact an administrator click here.
I clicked on it and sent a message. I will also contact you directly Michael with my IP address. Thank you!
dave4him 02:23 PM 10-16-2012
Nothing worse then turning on the computer and it telling you, you no longer exist.
nanglgrl 07:40 PM 10-16-2012
I'm baaack! You can't get rid of me that easy. LOL. Thank you to everyone for the help. I will try to be good.
Meeko 09:25 AM 10-17-2012
It happens! I logged on one day to see a post that said "Why is Meeko banned?" And yet there I was LOL! Michael fixed it quickly. So I was saved from my heart attack!
Tags:banned, forum questions
Reply Up