Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Springbox - BoogieWipes Anyone?
spud912 02:52 PM 03-18-2016
I just got an email stating that there was an error with my Springbox (something is missing) and they are sending the items. I also got a random Fedex email that doesn't state who it was from, so I'm assuming it's another Springbox package. Anyone else got the same email(s)? I hope so! I love my BoogieWipes!!
NeedaVaca 02:56 PM 03-18-2016
Yes, there was an error with emails having wrong names but yours must be on the way!! Wait until you see what's inside, you will love it!
kidsandchicks 03:11 PM 03-18-2016
I've never heard of a Springbox; sounds interesting. I mean, anything delivered to my front door, keeping me from having to go shopping, is always a good thing :-)
NightOwl 03:16 PM 03-18-2016
I'm so excited! I loved the little surprise in my Springbox! I got the same email today, but idk what could be missing.
NeedaVaca 03:19 PM 03-18-2016
If you already got it with the surprise then look for the letter that came with it, it describes what should be in the box, then you know what's missing.
Second Home 03:25 PM 03-18-2016
Got mine today !!
spud912 03:31 PM 03-18-2016
Originally Posted by NeedaVaca:
Yes, there was an error with emails having wrong names but yours must be on the way!! Wait until you see what's inside, you will love it!
Ok that makes sense. My Fedex email had the wrong name . Yay! Can't wait!
NightOwl 03:43 PM 03-18-2016
If you already got it with the surprise then look for the letter that came with it, it describes what should be in the box, then you know what's missing.
Hmmmmmm. No letter. Maybe mine is missing stuff after all.
Baby Beluga 05:55 PM 03-18-2016
My email was sent to my email address but was for someone in MN, on the other side of the US as me.

I hope I get one! Love those boxes.
Josiegirl 04:09 AM 03-19-2016
Never did I expect something like that, how cool!!! And it will play right into my plans for spring break. Yay!! )
childcaremom 04:31 AM 03-19-2016
Do you have to sign up again for it? Or does it automatically send out?
Josiegirl 05:47 AM 03-19-2016
Originally Posted by childcaremom:
Do you have to sign up again for it? Or does it automatically send out?
AFAIK, it comes automatically if you've already received one box. When I saw FedEx pull in front of my house yesterday, I was thinking I didn't order anything, can't be for me. Then I saw the box and realized what it was.
I still have a few Boogie wipe samples from the fall shipment and there was another whole box of them. I love those things and so do the parents!
But the added surprise this time is a 24.99 value and is super cool.
Whoever originally posted about this offer, Thank You!!
Blackcat31 07:19 AM 03-19-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Beluga:
My email was sent to my email address but was for someone in MN, on the other side of the US as me.

I hope I get one! Love those boxes.
Oh thats where my email went!
I got one for someone in the southwestern part of the country...

I heard the emails were all messed up for everyone... But thats okay, I still got the stuff!
Baby Beluga 08:17 AM 03-19-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

I heard the emails were all messed up for everyone... But thats okay, I still got the stuff!
Hahaha, you're not Jenny's Daycare are you?
Baby Beluga 08:18 AM 03-19-2016
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
AFAIK, it comes automatically if you've already received one box. When I saw FedEx pull in front of my house yesterday, I was thinking I didn't order anything, can't be for me. Then I saw the box and realized what it was.
I still have a few Boogie wipe samples from the fall shipment and there was another whole box of them. I love those things and so do the parents!
But the added surprise this time is a 24.99 value and is super cool.
Whoever originally posted about this offer, Thank You!!
Now, I'm curious...
e.j. 09:52 AM 03-19-2016
I'm so glad I saw this thread! It explains the email message I got about a package that was for a day care in MN I think. I didn't recognize the ship to or ship from info and couldn't figure out why the message was sent to me. I also received the message from Springbox stating some products were missing - from a box I have yet to receive. Sounds like quite a snafu! I'm glad I don't work for their customer service department!
spud912 10:11 AM 03-19-2016

Haha what daycare did you get? I got an email for Somer's Daycare.
spud912 10:12 AM 03-19-2016
Now, I'm curious...
Me too!!!
LysesKids 10:43 AM 03-19-2016
Well I haven't gotten any email yet & thankfully I still have a few wipes from the last box lol. Can't wait to see this one
Blackcat31 01:32 PM 03-19-2016
Hahaha, you're not Jenny's Daycare are you?
Originally Posted by spud912:
Haha what daycare did you get? I got an email for Somer's Daycare.
Nope not Jenny!

My e-mail was addressed to Cheryl's Home Daycare & Preschool somewhere in Utah
Blackcat31 01:35 PM 03-19-2016
Originally Posted by e.j.:
I'm so glad I saw this thread! It explains the email message I got about a package that was for a day care in MN I think. I didn't recognize the ship to or ship from info and couldn't figure out why the message was sent to me. I also received the message from Springbox stating some products were missing - from a box I have yet to receive. Sounds like quite a snafu! I'm glad I don't work for their customer service department!
You must have got mine! Im in MN!

I've gotten the Springbox already but no e-mail notice of items missing..
e.j. 04:08 PM 03-19-2016
You must have got mine! Im in MN!

I've gotten the Springbox already but no e-mail notice of items missing..
Out of curiosity I double checked the message I got. Are you Erin from Erin's Little Tigers Child Care by any chance?
LysesKids 05:55 PM 03-19-2016
If anybody gets one for Tir na nOg Playcare in TN, that's me lol
Blackcat31 07:17 AM 03-20-2016
Originally Posted by e.j.:
Out of curiosity I double checked the message I got. Are you Erin from Erin's Little Tigers Child Care by any chance?
Nope not Erin either..

Too funny that so many emails got sent to the wrong people! ......it really makes me wonder what the glitch was... Perhaps an accidental deletion of one providers info or name on the email list? My name is in the beginning of alphabet and I got an email to a Cheryl so the names are very close alphabetically... I dont know but like a PP said, some one in shipping or some department there is cringing
KIDZRMYBIZ 07:44 AM 03-21-2016
My email was wrong, too, but like BC said the name is very close to mine, location not so much!

Someone already spilled the beans on a local FB page what the surprise goodie is, darn them, but I can't wait for mine to get here! It is so, so cute!

Yeah, free stuff!!!
NightOwl 07:53 AM 03-21-2016
My email was for Tracy's Tiny Tots in MD. The names are very close alphabetically, mine is Trixie.

Did anyone get Owl's Nest? That's me.
Thriftylady 08:00 AM 03-21-2016
I signed up for these boxes the last time you were all talking about them. I confined by email and have not heard a word or gotten a box since! Nothing from them at all!
AmyKidsCo 08:29 PM 03-23-2016
OK, so what did y'all get? I recycled the letter saying what was supposed to be inside without reading it so now I'm curious if mine was missing items or not.

I got a box of Boogie wipe samples, a Fairy Door, and a Fairy Door poster. Am I missing anything?
Baby Beluga 08:38 PM 03-23-2016
Originally Posted by AmyKidsCo:
OK, so what did y'all get? I recycled the letter saying what was supposed to be inside without reading it so now I'm curious if mine was missing items or not.

I got a box of Boogie wipe samples, a Fairy Door, and a Fairy Door poster. Am I missing anything?
My box contained this as well.
Josiegirl 02:51 AM 03-24-2016

It listed flushable cleansing wipes, growth chart and ??? Can't remember though.
sharlan 07:50 AM 03-24-2016
The KanDoo (SP) wipes are missing.

How many of us actually pass out the wipes to parents?

I gave each parent 6 wipes and the different coupons. I keep the rest on the counter for my use on the kids.
LysesKids 04:41 PM 04-08-2016
Originally Posted by sharlan:
The KanDoo (SP) wipes are missing.

How many of us actually pass out the wipes to parents?

I gave each parent 6 wipes and the different coupons. I keep the rest on the counter for my use on the kids.
I hand out 5 wipes & the coupons lol... My parents love the little things they get, so it's worth it.

Just got notified that this latest box has now been shipped as of today & should get it by Tuesday; I'm wondering if they only send so many per month because I got mine almost a month after some of the others last time too
Sunchimes 06:53 PM 04-09-2016

You got a fairy door? I got some brochures about them but not an actual door. Darn.
LysesKids 07:17 PM 04-09-2016
Originally Posted by Sunchimes:
You got a fairy door? I got some brochures about them but not an actual door. Darn.
Call them & let them know stuff is missing... I would
LysesKids 09:11 AM 04-12-2016
Originally Posted by Sunchimes:
Turns out those that got fairy doors were lucky... looks like the rest of us have to purchase them - there is a $5 discount (according to my paper). Not impressed with the poster either because you have to cut the darn coupon off it... I liked the last box better
Play Care 09:15 AM 04-12-2016
It's free so I don't want to complain, but I threw most of the stuff out.
I like the boogie wipes, but I don't need yet another growth chart or a bazillion coupons.
laundrymom 09:29 AM 04-12-2016
I pass out the sample and coupons and keep the rest. Wasn't thrilled w the design of the growth chart and no door for me. Just a coupon.
daycarediva 09:54 AM 04-12-2016
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
I pass out the sample and coupons and keep the rest. Wasn't thrilled w the design of the growth chart and no door for me. Just a coupon.
same here.
LysesKids 10:15 AM 04-12-2016
Originally Posted by Play Care:
It's free so I don't want to complain, but I threw most of the stuff out.
I like the boogie wipes, but I don't need yet another growth chart or a bazillion coupons.
It's free, but the boogie wipes & kan du's cost way less in the store than what they shipped them for... I mean 5 little travel packs of 10? And I agree who needs another growth chart lol
LindseyA 05:53 AM 04-13-2016
Originally Posted by Thriftylady:
I signed up for these boxes the last time you were all talking about them. I confined by email and have not heard a word or gotten a box since! Nothing from them at all!
I signed up a while ago too and got nothing. I just Googled boogie wipes springbox and it looks like you can sign up at anytime. So I just did again. It says when you get approved, you will be put on the list. I will make sure to keep an eye out on the email now - last time I didn't
LysesKids 06:42 AM 04-13-2016
OK... just found out that the Fairy doors were a limited thing that was put in random boxes; not everyone will get one... in fact those that did consider it a bonus on top of the discount coupon (I called the 866 # because I was missing my Kandoos). Real nice people - they are looking at partnering with other companies down the line and are in the learning phase of what works & what doesn't. Have a great day
LysesKids 08:03 AM 09-29-2016
I just got the email that everyone will have to update their info & they must be approved by the marketing people before October 10th or another box will not be sent
Baby Beluga 08:13 AM 09-29-2016
Originally Posted by LysesKids:
I just got the email that everyone will have to update their info & they must be approved by the marketing people before October 10th or another box will not be sent
Yep! Got the same email. Love these boxes
Baby Beluga 08:19 AM 09-29-2016
It looks like they may no longer send the boxes to license exempt providers. They asked for a license number that I don't recall them asking for the first time around.
LysesKids 08:41 AM 09-29-2016
It looks like they may no longer send the boxes to license exempt providers. They asked for a license number that I don't recall them asking for the first time around.
When you redo your info there is a box asking for a license # however they also allow you to put NA of you don't have one (I'm hoping it works); it also asks how many kids are registered per age grouping. They will not put it thru unless you answer every question
Baby Beluga 08:50 AM 09-29-2016
Originally Posted by LysesKids:
When you redo your info there is a box asking for a license # however they also allow you to put NA of you don't have one (I'm hoping it works); it also asks how many kids are registered per age grouping. They will not put it thru unless you answer every question
I also answered N/A. Hoping it works as well! My families and I love when the boxes come.
Blackcat31 08:54 AM 09-29-2016
I got one too (e-mail to update)

From my understanding, the new questions (about license # and number of kids/ages) is being asked so they can get a better idea of not only what to send as samples etc but how many too....

Are these programs utilizing what is being sent? Are the products helpful? needed?

The company that promotes this sample box also promotes other businesses and companies and as the grow and offer more, they need to have an idea of what and who they are marketing to.

So no need to panic... they are just growing and needing to "categorize"
Josiegirl 10:18 AM 09-29-2016
I hope the boxes get sent soon. It's going to be boogie-wipe season soon and I'm almost out. I also like the flushable wipes now that most of the littler ones are trained. Plus my 2 youngest tots tore my growth chart off the wall. So crossing my fingers......
Baby Beluga 12:34 PM 09-29-2016
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
I hope the boxes get sent soon. It's going to be boogie-wipe season soon and I'm almost out. I also like the flushable wipes now that most of the littler ones are trained. Plus my 2 youngest tots tore my growth chart off the wall. So crossing my fingers......
On a side, but related note, I started asking parents of potty trained children to provide flushable wipes for their child. If someone is in the process of being trained, parents provide both reg wipes and flushable ones. It has made learning to wipe so much easier.
Blackcat31 08:24 AM 06-12-2017

http://www.boogiewipes.com/preschool-sampling/
flying_babyb 08:32 PM 06-12-2017
boogie wipes rock!
CalCare 06:24 AM 06-13-2017
The new enrollment link says it is now limited to programs with 25 or more children. :/
Blackcat31 06:26 AM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by CalCare:
The new enrollment link says it is now limited to programs with 25 or more children. :/
I would take advantage of the contact info provided and share your thoughts on that.
Tags:boogie wipes, springbox
Reply Up