Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Love Gullable 3-4 year Olds!!
JJPlaycare 09:44 AM 05-10-2011
Did you know that carrots make your eyes sparkle?? and Did you know that celery makes your hair grow long like rapunzels??
Live and Learn 09:49 AM 05-10-2011
So sweet!
laundrymom 10:15 AM 05-10-2011
Originally Posted by JJPlaycare:
Did you know that carrots make your eyes sparkle?? and Did you know that celery makes your hair grow long like rapunzels??
Lolol. Here prunes make it easy to remember your manners!!
Meeko 12:17 PM 05-10-2011
Cheese makes your muscles HUGE!!!! Who knew?!
Luna 12:20 PM 05-10-2011
Please stand on that tile & hold it down so it doesn't float away (used that one in the bank way back when my own were little).
Meeko 12:22 PM 05-10-2011
Originally Posted by Luna:
Please stand on that tile & hold it down so it doesn't float away (used that one in the bank way back when my own were little).
OMG that's classic!!!!! LOL!
SilverSabre25 12:23 PM 05-10-2011
Hold onto the counter so it doesn't fall over

They don't sell popsicles in the winter-->My mom used this one on me when I was little and I totally believed her...to the point that I didn't even NOTICE the popsicles in the freezer at the store!!
nannyde 01:20 PM 05-10-2011
Nan to 4.5 and 5 y/o real life princesses before they clean up our "school room":

Nan: If you find any little people put them next to the blue bin.

Real life princesses: okay Nan

Nan: If you find any legos put them on the table.

Real life princesses: okay Nan and Cohle will be in trouble right?

Nan: Yes and if you find any of our missing monsters call me and I'll bring the spray.

Real life princesses:

Nan: Just kidding.. I just want the legos and little people K?

Evansmom 02:12 PM 05-10-2011
Nan we actually made a can of "monster spray" when my son was little. I took a can of lysol and make a new label for it. Then we'd spray it under his bed before going to sleep. Made sure no monsters were there!

I always use the "vegetables make you beautiful" line when little girls won't eat veggies. Or "vegetables make you have hair like a princess" It's kinda true right? Veggies do make your skin and hair healthy

OH and with my son who loves super heroes it's " veggies make you able to see in the dark with night vision" works like a charm!
JJPlaycare 04:04 PM 05-10-2011
Our green veggies give us muscles like the guys who work on and drive John Deere Machinery! (I have some pretty obsessed little boys) hehehehe

I also used Lysol with a different label for when my daughter would think their was worms in her bed! We called it Worm Away!! Worked like a charm
Tags:gullable
Reply Up