Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Loooove SHOPPING:)
Crazy In Mo 07:34 PM 01-13-2013
Last night I bought several things from Oriental Trading! I love buying stuff for DC! I think it would be interesting to hear from everyone else as I'm always looking for a good(cheap) deal! Favorite websites? Best deals on craft supplies? Toy sales? Right now I'm looking for paper that comes on a roll with the dispenser if any one has any recommendations please share
EchoMom 07:51 PM 01-13-2013
No recomendations, just a Here Here! I agree! My sister just generously took a trip to Ikea (I've never been) and thought of us! She bought a bunch of stuff for my DS/Daycare! Yay!

And my mom and I (coworkers/partners) just found a really unique 4 person airplane teeter totter outdoor thing from Toys R Us on a major clearance!
Crazy In Mo 08:02 PM 01-13-2013
Originally Posted by EchoMom:
No recomendations, just a Here Here! I agree! My sister just generously took a trip to Ikea (I've never been) and thought of us! She bought a bunch of stuff for my DS/Daycare! Yay!

And my mom and I (coworkers/partners) just found a really unique 4 person airplane teeter totter outdoor thing from Toys R Us on a major clearance!
Yay! The teeter totter sounds super FUN!
coolconfidentme 08:07 PM 01-13-2013
Odd (wo)man out again..., I don't like shopping..., at all, lol. I think I was a dude in a past life, lol.
Crazy In Mo 08:10 PM 01-13-2013
Originally Posted by coolconfidentme:
Odd (wo)man out again..., I don't like shopping..., at all, lol. I think I was a dude in a past life, lol.
Lol I only like shopping for certain thing. I DO NOT like grocery shopping, car shopping or clothing shopping for myself!
EchoMom 08:59 PM 01-13-2013
Agreed! I hate clothes shopping. I need new shoes but don't want to spend the money. My husband would LOVE to have technology gadgets but I don't want to spend the money.. But hundres and thousands of dollars on wooden toys and outdoor equipement, YES PLEASE!

Seriously, it's disturbing, something is seriously wrong! :P
melilley 09:29 PM 01-13-2013
Originally Posted by EchoMom:

I want your teeter totter, that looks awesome!
coolconfidentme 03:20 AM 01-14-2013
(YAK to clothing shopping!!! I don't like buy clothes for me, I can't imagine someone else trying too.)
Meeko 05:01 AM 01-14-2013
I love shopping. My wallet does not.
countrymom 07:42 AM 01-14-2013
I went to michaels and bought lots of stuff that was marked down for 80% even my own kids were so excited.
Crystal 10:20 AM 01-14-2013
I spent $1000 in December on the daycare. The kids are super happy, but I think I am MORE happy!
E Daycare 05:59 AM 01-16-2013
Ikea 100%!!

We plan moving home next year and the nearest ikea is two hrs away (compared to the one 15minutes from me now) and I'm sad. I shop ikea like most people shop target and even go just for lunch sometimes.

I'm closing shop here in a few months so buying for a daycare won't matter but not buying for the house is gonna make me cry.

Michaels is another favorite. I scored all kinds of V-day preschool stuff yesterday and it's mainly just for my son.
LoraJenkins 08:45 AM 01-16-2013
I also ADORE shopping for my daycare. With all of my own children being grown, it gives me an excuse to buy the kiddies items . I was shopping Amazon but just found Ikea...LUV! Now that I am setting up another room just for daycare use I am having to budget myself so I don't go overboard
Reply Up