Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
View Poll Results: What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Sunday 5 15.63%
Monday 2 6.25%
Tuesday 0 0%
Wednesday 0 0%
Thursday 2 6.25%
Friday 6 18.75%
Saturday 17 53.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What Is Your Favorite Day Of The Week And Why?
Country Kids 02:42 PM 10-05-2012
The TGIF posts made me start thinking of what everyone's favorite day of the week was. I know in reality it really can't be Friday but I guess we will find out!

Tell us why what ever day you picked is your favorite day-
sharlan 02:48 PM 10-05-2012
I have two, can't decide on one only.

I love Monday morning. I miss their little faces over the weekend.

By Friday, 5:00PM, I'm done and ready for the weekend.
Country Kids 02:51 PM 10-05-2012
I should have added a "More then one" option!

If a mode could do that it would be "awesome"
justgettingstarted 03:16 PM 10-05-2012
I have all part timers and recently moved some schedules around so that I am closed on Mondays! I get to spend one on one time with DS and use the day to plan and prepare for the upcoming work week (which also frees up my weekend for strictly family and personal things). I am loving my new schedule and always look forward to the new calm and quiet of my Mondays. All of my prenatal appointments are on Mondays too so I get to check in on my little nugget once a month too
DaycareMama 03:26 PM 10-05-2012
I voted Saturday. I like the fact it's just my family and usually down time. But my favorite work day is Wednesday. My littles are def back on schedule and everything is running smoothly
daycare 03:41 PM 10-05-2012
I love cross fit thursdays cuz its Free!!! lol

Ok, you mean daycare..

I love thursdays because this is when we go to our big field trip. Our days fly by and I get to have some fun too.
littlemissmuffet 04:06 PM 10-05-2012
Saturdays. I can sleep in (though I rarely do) and I get alone time as well as family time... and no WORK. I still do chorse and things around the house I don't have the energy to do Monday-Friday, but I go at my own pace and keep really relaxed. I usually turn the ringers off the phones too
Childminder 05:27 PM 10-05-2012
I said Sunday because it is the only day I don't have kids and get to sleep in. Other than that every day sucks, even Sunday.
DaisyMamma 06:43 PM 10-05-2012
Sunday is family day and I have 2 little kids of my own. We go on a hike, to the aquarium, zoo, park, swimming, etc.

During the week I like Fri am because my crazy dck doesn't come Fridays.
jojosmommy 08:01 PM 10-05-2012
Sat becuase I can spend family time, get a few things done, take a nap if planned just right and I love seeing my hubs play with my kids and enjoy the time together. I get them all week. He loves the stuffing out of them on the weekends.
e.j. 07:41 AM 10-06-2012
I voted for Thursday because as much as I love her, my fussy baby isn't here so it's much calmer and I really get to pay attention to the dcks that are here. Also, I have Fridays off so on Thursdays, I still have a long weekend to look forward to.
saved4always 02:42 PM 10-06-2012
I picked Saturday because I don't have to get up early, go anywhere (usually) or do anything on a set schedule (usually).
Crazy8 06:59 PM 10-06-2012
I know its weird to pick Monday but our weekends are so crazy I actually like sending all 3 of my kids off to school on monday mornings and it doesn't hurt that I only usually have 2 daycare kids here on mondays!!!!
Abigail 02:56 PM 10-07-2012
I like Fridays because my M-F is such a solid routine of children and events and long hours I enjoy knowing I can stay up as late as I wish and see my dh when he gets home at midnight from work and sleep in and enjoy the next two days with just me and the cats! I usually have a huge to-do list and get some of it done but rarely do I go the whole weekend being productive.
juliebug 06:39 PM 10-07-2012
Sunday,
Because its family day and i get to sleep in, and no daycare kids!
laundrymom 07:46 AM 10-08-2012
I don't have one I like more than the others. I love every day I guess. I have two jobs I love, a family I adore and fresh coffee every morning. ;-) I'm in a ' I love my life' phase. I have been for 40 1/2 years. Lol
Crystal 07:55 AM 10-08-2012
I'm with laundrymom....lately, I have been enjoying every day!

Monday....because it's a fresh start to a fresh week and we usually have new experiences to look forward to for the whole week (today we have a firefighter coming )....oh and Monday Night Football!

Tuesday.....because we are in the process of expanding on work we began on Monday and researching our topic further

Wednesday....because the work week is half over!

Thursday.....because the children have "really" grasped the meaning of what we are researching

Friday....because it is a play day, cleaning day and end of the work week day!

Saturday..... (when I don't have school) because it is a day that I choose to use as I please....sometimes it's alone, sometimes with family, but almost ALWAYS outdoors and a pleasurable day. This Saturday is our annaul Fall Family Fun Day at Apple Hill with our daycare families! We have SOOOOO much fun!

Sunday.....because my house gets SUPER clean and organized, we watch football together as a family, everything is DONE and I can look forward to the week ahead.
Oneluckymom 08:08 AM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Crystal:
I'm with laundrymom....lately, I have been enjoying every day!

Monday....because it's a fresh start to a fresh week and we usually have new experiences to look forward to for the whole week (today we have a firefighter coming )....oh and Monday Night Football!

Tuesday.....because we are in the process of expanding on work we began on Monday and researching our topic further

Wednesday....because the work week is half over!

Thursday.....because the children have "really" grasped the meaning of what we are researching

Friday....because it is a play day, cleaning day and end of the work week day!

Saturday..... (when I don't have school) because it is a day that I choose to use as I please....sometimes it's alone, sometimes with family, but almost ALWAYS outdoors and a pleasurable day. This Saturday is our annaul Fall Family Fun Day at Apple Hill with our daycare families! We have SOOOOO much fun!

Sunday.....because my house gets SUPER clean and organized, we watch football together as a family, everything is DONE and I can look forward to the week ahead.
Now isnt this a positive way to look at the week Crystal!!

I chose Friday because I like the feeling of having a WHOLE weekend ahead of me.
Unregistered 02:27 PM 10-08-2012
I pick Friday. I am a member but logged out.

We get our FC on fridays and I miss this child so much during the week that this is something our family looks forward too.

Plus it is the end of the week and the start of why I work so hard during the week.

I also like Mondays because I miss my kid's and it is a fresh start of the week.

Fridays all the way!!!
Tags:favorite, tgif
Reply Up