Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Book Club - Reviews / Suggestions>Fall Reading Line Up
My3cents 06:13 PM 09-05-2014
So what is everyone reading for Fall books?

What are some good books out there that everyone hopes to read?

Is it me or are there just not as many book books coming out? Are they all online nowadays? Are books becoming obsolete?
NightOwl 07:11 PM 09-05-2014
I read fiction on my Kindle, reference and non fiction with an actual book. I like to highlight and write in them

Have you read Divergent? It's addictive. And there's 2 more in the series.
Josiegirl 08:44 AM 09-07-2014
They cannot make me give up my real books! I don't own any kind of an ereader. I have a stack of yard sale books that looked good so I picked them up for fall/winder reading but I really don't remember what's in there.

Last night I finished The Pact by Jodi Picoult, a reread. Have you read Rediscovering Charles(author's name escapes me)? That's a good read. I mainly go for fiction, but do enjoy true crime or 'based on true stories' type of book. I really love Jodi Picoult and own all her books(except maybe 1 or 2). I also liked Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.
Josiegirl 08:46 AM 09-07-2014
Oh almost forgot, the book I really wanna read is Nannyde's!!!
NightOwl 09:35 AM 09-07-2014
Looking for Alaska! Another good one!
CedarCreek 06:47 AM 09-12-2014
I'm currently reading The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey and I just finished up The Silent Wife by A.S.A. Harrison.

I'm going by this list: http://www.tinyoranges.com/2014/08/0...cant-put-down/

I've already gotten about halfway through. For some reason, list I find online are a better way for me to find my next book because I honestly need some direction. There are so many books to read and I can never quite make up my mind!
SilverSabre25 07:16 PM 09-13-2014
I'm on Book 4 of Game of Thrones and have Book 5 waiting too (DH got ahead of me).

I want to start a re-read of Wheel of Time.

I bought Gone Girl on a whim because the movie trailier looked intriguing...but i haven't started it yet.

I read Tam Lin every single fall but don't start it until closer to halloween. This is my single most all time favorite book EVER and if you like fantasy, fairy tales, or fairy tale adaptions at all you NEEEEEEED to read this book. it's amazing.

I might reread the Hunger Games trilogy soon too. And Harry Potter.

....i read a lot....
Tags:book suggestions, reading
Reply Up