Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Virtual Box?
Jenniferdawn 05:21 PM 11-08-2011
Any of you ladies used the virtual box to do your food program for the Minute Menu? I've got a Mac and can't afford the parallels software, but soooo do not want to have to do the bubble paperwork every month. Anyone have experience here? My husband and I cant figure it out.
laundrymom 07:04 PM 11-08-2011
Originally Posted by Jenniferdawn:
Any of you ladies used the virtual box to do your food program for the Minute Menu? I've got a Mac and can't afford the parallels software, but soooo do not want to have to do the bubble paperwork every month. Anyone have experience here? My husband and I cant figure it out.
Are you an apple family? Do u have an iPod touch or iPad? Iphone?If so there is a free app
Jenniferdawn 07:08 PM 11-08-2011
We are an apple family, but I was told I couldn't use the ap for my phone unless I had done all the set up on my computer first. I don't want to have to pay for parallel and the windows operating system for my computer. I don't even have very many kids yet and cant fork out that moola. Has anyone been able to set up and use the ap on their phone with out first doing the set up on their computer?
laundrymom 07:12 PM 11-08-2011
Originally Posted by Jenniferdawn:
We are an apple family, but I was told I couldn't use the ap for my phone unless I had done all the set up on my computer first. I don't want to have to pay for parallel and the windows operating system for my computer. I don't even have very many kids yet and cant fork out that moola. Has anyone been able to set up and use the ap on their phone with out first doing the set up on their computer?
Borrow one from a friend? Or call a local computer shop not a box store. I bought a working Sony vaio for 35$. Laptop.

I wish you Luck. I am not a Mac person. My son is. I do know he has windows on his Mac. He paid like 20$ for it at his college.
Tags:minute menu kids, mmk
Reply Up