Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Friday Morning Vent
Breezy 06:38 AM 06-15-2012
I love this family don't get me wrong but I am super irritated.

On Wednesday I was told they were going to a concert Thursday night and would probably not be going to work in Friday but they would let me know Friday morning. Never heard anything from them this morning so around 4:45 I texted to see if they were coming or not because why get up if they aren't.

Well I got up anyhow at 5 and got ready and waited for them to show up. Mom and DCG didst 6:15. Mom said that dad called into work but she brought her anyhow so he could sleep. Fine.

But DCG is super over tired since she had to wake up early to come here. She has been screaming ever since she got here and I am trying to nap her now. So she could have stayed home and slept in and dad probably could have gotten just as much sleep since he needs to pick her up at 10 today anyhow. When I put her down for a nap in the morning, she sleeps until 9-930..

I hope this all makes sense, my little brother is talking my ear off right now
Blackcat31 07:18 AM 06-15-2012
That is just silly!

Hope you are enjoying your visit with your family though!!!
Breezy 07:35 AM 06-15-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
That is just silly!

Hope you are enjoying your visit with your family though!!!
They got here yesterday evening!! My mom is trying to recover from the drive and my brother is obsessed with DHs xbox. When DCG goes home, we are going to the base which he is sooooooooooooooo excited about.
Reply Up