Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Custody/mental issues updated.
Unregistered 05:35 PM 11-06-2015
Here's the abbreviated version: dad has legal custody. I've been watching the kids for a year after mom was committed and since given temporary supervised visits. This week she's lost it and is pretty upset about not being able to see her kids. She is bipolar. I have only met her a handful of times.
Updating from my last post...*********She came over unannounced with a sketchy looking guy asking to see her daughter to which I replied that legally I cannot let her see her. She was calm but there is so much more to this story. She is manic and was getting better but now she is really bad again. Her husband has full custody so she legally does not have a right to see them especially stepping foot on my property under the guise that someone was going to drop something off from her for her. The father knows the police well and so they are involved and stopped by my house to make sure I am ok. They've filled an order of protection for me and so I must call the police anytime she steps foot on my property. I am nervous for my safety as well as the kids in the daycare even though everyone has stated she is not dangerous only to herself. I am the only stability the kids have right now and I would feel terrible terminating care but where do I draw the line? If she was committed, I'd feel better. What would you do?***************
Up