Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Black Friday Repercussions
midaycare 01:16 PM 11-30-2016
Anyone else not getting paid on time this week? My dcf's pay online, and I never have an issue, so I usually don't even check until Friday to make sure things are paid.

I checked today and saw a parent had not paid - weird. Asked today and she said she will have to come on Friday, paying in cash (due date is Monday, dcf's last day here is Wed for the week). Dcm always pays on time, usually one week ahead.

Methinks someone went overboard on Black Friday...
Controlled Chaos 01:43 PM 11-30-2016
We'll see...my tuition is due tomorrow as its the 1st and I charge monthly. So far 3 families have paid early
daycarediva 02:23 PM 11-30-2016
YES! One parent had a check bounce this week. Between black friday and bank closures.... Child had to be excluded from care until she could pay it all back. Came today to pay it all incl late fees. An additional $90!
Second Home 02:50 PM 11-30-2016
Had 1 dcm who didn't pay on Monday by closing . I got a call after 5 which I did not answer ( I knew she would ask to stop by later to pay and ask for no late fee) . I did get a check the next day with late fee included .
daycare 03:05 PM 11-30-2016
I was closed wed-friday, so checks were due on tuesday. I cashed them on friday.

4 parents did not drop off payment on Tuesday. I made an additional $250.

one of the 3 didn't payment Monday and brought it last night. child first day started today. they got hit with $100 late fee. stinks for them.

I don't care if they don't pay on time, I am set up so that in the end if they think they are gong to leave me without paying, it's them who lose in the end.
midaycare 05:04 PM 11-30-2016
Lucky ducks! I want all that extra money, lol!! I only get a lousy $30. Just kidding
Reply Up