Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Does Reading Count
Sunchimes 06:46 PM 05-31-2014
Since I do special needs kids and am trying to learn as much as I can, our therapists are always recommending books that they think would be helpful. It has just dawned on me that I might need to count this reading time on my after hours calendar. They are all recommended reading specifically for the issues involving my kids. It's too late to count most of them, but I have a new one on my desk now, so it would be a good time to start if possible. Thanks.
itlw8 08:04 PM 05-31-2014
Yes reading books magazines the internet is all counted time if it has to do with childcare. Heck you could even say if you watched nanny 911 it is on subject.
TomCopeland 03:33 PM 06-01-2014
Originally Posted by Sunchimes:
Since I do special needs kids and am trying to learn as much as I can, our therapists are always recommending books that they think would be helpful. It has just dawned on me that I might need to count this reading time on my after hours calendar. They are all recommended reading specifically for the issues involving my kids. It's too late to count most of them, but I have a new one on my desk now, so it would be a good time to start if possible. Thanks.
Yes, count this time. As long as you would not be doing this activity if you weren't in business, you can count the time.
Sunchimes 05:12 PM 06-01-2014
Thanks itlw8 and Tom. I wish I had figured this out last year when I was reading everything I could find. :-)
Tags:after hours, time
Reply Up