Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>grrrr
thetoddlerwhisper 07:14 AM 01-28-2014
its snowing roads and covered. im watching cars slide on the road in front of the daycare. schools are closed along with most daycares. dcm called at 7 said dcg(6mnths) wouldnt be here she went to dr yesterday has a double ear infection. well she just showed up. she brought a new sippie( im expected to try today while shes sick...umm no) no where near enough formula for the 3 bottles she gets here and 1 jar of food(she usually needs 2) im furious why bring your sick baby out after calling and saying she wouldnt be here. we're center based i cant do anything about it but ohh i wanted to tear her a new one.....
Reply
Laurel 07:51 AM 01-28-2014
I don't get it. If she doesn't supply enough food, what happens when she runs out?
Reply
coolconfidentme 07:54 AM 01-28-2014
I only had 1 SA kid show up..., & she had a 2 hour delay. I get to catch up on paperwork. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.
Reply
thetoddlerwhisper 07:58 AM 01-28-2014
Originally Posted by Laurel:
I don't get it. If she doesn't supply enough food, what happens when she runs out?
we have extra jar food if necessary but no formula. im concerned to if something were to happen and she gets stuck here shes likely to be hungry
Reply
Cat Herder 08:36 AM 01-28-2014
I cannot imagine being back in a Center (not including ones like Sugars, that one is amazing)

I'd probably be calling the whistle blower line on your director for some of the things I have read here...

Why does the kitchen not have back-up formula? They participate in the food program? My understanding is that it is required?

Either way, I am sorry your day is starting so badly....
Reply
thetoddlerwhisper 10:05 AM 01-28-2014
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
I cannot imagine being back in a Center (not including ones like Sugars, that one is amazing)

I'd probably be calling the whistle blower line on your director for some of the things I have read here...

Why does the kitchen not have back-up formula? They participate in the food program? My understanding is that it is required?

Either way, I am sorry your day is starting so badly....
in our area of tn (not sure on others) we arent required to have food program as long as we are serving healthy. at this point we have colleges and places of employment shutting down. but were still open........ *sigh*
Reply
Cat Herder 01:21 PM 01-28-2014
Originally Posted by athacker:
in our area of tn (not sure on others) we arent required to have food program as long as we are serving healthy. at this point we have colleges and places of employment shutting down. but were still open........ *sigh*
Ugh, that stinks...

Just a few more hours to go. Hope your evening is relaxing.
Reply
Tags:center, centers
Reply Up