Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What A Group..Anything Positive?
DCP 12:05 PM 05-11-2012
So I was thinking..this is the worst group of clients I have EVER had in one shot!!

There are always one fruit loop in the bunch but I have something negative to say about everyone this time around This has never been the case before...

1st fam - child is so beyond spoiled rotten that even other clients complain about behavior they have seen in public. Child drinks SO much juice at home, on the way here and on the way home..she hardly eats and lives in the bathroom!!! Child is learning that I do not play games and will not give in even to hyena screams so I get evil looks ALOT

2nd fam - Child is so used to Mom not caring about projects and accomplishments..she doesn't even show her anymore! Mom also complains about how much money is spent on childcare and if I need a day off..she doesn't get paid which annoys her yet she takes multiple days off herself from work..(child sent full day which is fine..but don't complain about the money aspect when you take days off to sleep..yes she tells me what she did on her "day off")

3rd fam - Mom keeps child constantly drugged with benadryl or IB for supposed allergies (fine all day in my care without either!! I refuse to administer and told Mom if she needs IB then she should not be here, Mom still tries and I refuse every time)

4th fam - Mom should not have had child - smokes in vehicle with child and expects the two year old not to be hyper EVER

5th fam - Mom is LATE almost every day even with steep late fee. I also believe she intentionally finds way to get child to cry at drop off...said child is 100% fine when they get to the door then she will do something to irritate child right before she leaves. Child is 100% fine when dad drops off

6th fam - Child is out of control and WAY behind both educationally and socially due to Mom's lack of discipline and participation (witnessed Mom's lack of discipline on multiple occasions, conferences with both parents do not go well as they play the blame game!)

SO I had to think OMG do I have anything nice to say LOL...First four..yes..they pay ON TIME every time and are loyal...been here for years even when others try to get them to switch to the center their family, friends etc go to..Some of those 4 do not ever have an issue if I have time off and they understand...my family always is my first priority..they address any issues that may come with their child as I would expect a parent to do!

5 - they pay on time..they do adore my services and have spoken publicly to others about me...

6 - ummm nope not really

Sheesh - I feel bad thinking negatively all the time...anyone else have a whole group of meatball parents? LOL
Up