Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Couldn't Have Timed It Better...
KIDZRMYBIZ 03:32 PM 10-19-2015
...even if I tried. Dcm comes inside for pickup in clothes she probably shouldn't have left her house in, saying she took the day off because she is sooo sick, just as I was honking my poor nose. We both caught the cold her son had last week, and I sound much much much worse than she does. To tell the truth, I don't feel too terrible, but my sinuses are a mess. It was just so funny to see walk in with complaints already falling out of her mouth, and mr respond with "Dad's rough, Id do dorry. I hope oo feel bedder nomorrow." *honnnk! Snaaark!* 😂
Thriftylady 03:58 PM 10-19-2015
Originally Posted by KIDZRMYBIZ:
...even if I tried. Dcm comes inside for pickup in clothes she probably shouldn't have left her house in, saying she took the day off because she is sooo sick, just as I was honking my poor nose. We both caught the cold her son had last week, and I sound much much much worse than she does. To tell the truth, I don't feel too terrible, but my sinuses are a mess. It was just so funny to see walk in with complaints already falling out of her mouth, and mr respond with "Dad's rough, Id do dorry. I hope oo feel bedder nomorrow." *honnnk! Snaaark!* 😂
Wow I would have probably mouthed off. That would tick me off when I was working sick and someone did that.
Blackcat31 06:27 AM 10-20-2015
Originally Posted by KIDZRMYBIZ:
LOL! That is funny!

Wonder if DCM caught the irony?

I get at least one or two bad sinus colds a year. I work through them.
When parents try to complain to me that they don't feel well I just tell them they are bellyaching to the wrong person. I've worked through every illness I've had in the last 20 years. If you can get out of bed to bring your child to daycare, then you can go to work.
Reply Up