Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Can I Have Some Wording Help?
childcaremom 07:22 AM 03-14-2016
I had 2 interviews over the past few weekends and both families would like the spaces. There are 2 issues that I need to address and need some help with the wording.

1 - Family has twins. In email prior to interview hours requested were until 5, except for one day/week which would be 5:15ish. I am currently open until 5:30 but am hoping to change to 5 as my latest client. During interview, dcm said that she isn't sure of what her hours are going to be but that sometimes she has to stay past 4:30, which would mean a pick up of after 5. There is one day a week where dcd would be picking up and I am ok with one day only, but not a complete week, kwim. So I would like to be able to say that, yes, I would love to have you as a client but I am not available past 5 pm, except for the one day.

2 - I accepted and am enrolling another new client that I met with this weekend.

The issue here is that I have a current client that wants to move to part time over her mat leave. Full time trumps part time. We do not have a contract in place yet. If the twins do not enroll, there isn't an issue, as I will have room. If the twins do enroll (which I am hoping to have figured out this week) then I will not have room for the current family to move to part time, except for one month and then do not have space.

Can someone help me with some short and clear wording. I tend to overthink things and get too wordy.

Thanks!
Tags:filling spots, filling spots policy, interview - multiple, letter samples
Up