Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Halloween Crafts
daycare 12:04 PM 10-24-2011
I recall someone posting a link to a site that had lots of halloween crafts but i cant find it... so far we have made today

ghost footprints with shaving cream glue and eyes

mixed yellow and red on paper and then when it dries we will cut into the shape of a pumpkin. Add tissue paper for face and stem

we made orange playdough pumpkins with grenn pipe cleaner stems. When it dries we will paint on faces..

We need more ideas for the rest of the week!!

Any links or ideas would be great! thanks in advance
Ariana 12:10 PM 10-24-2011
I'll be watching this thread because I need ideas too!

We made mummies last week. Cut out a shape of a mummy (Basically a shape of a person with a big round head. I used black const. paper) and then cover with torn bits of tissue paper. Add eyeballs. I gave the kids a ton of eyeballs to use so some of the mummies are pretty scary looking with eyes on their legs and stomachs!!
daycare 12:14 PM 10-24-2011
Originally Posted by Ariana:
I'll be watching this thread because I need ideas too!

We made mummies last week. Cut out a shape of a mummy (Basically a shape of a person with a big round head. I used black const. paper) and then cover with torn bits of tissue paper. Add eyeballs. I gave the kids a ton of eyeballs to use so some of the mummies are pretty scary looking with eyes on their legs and stomachs!!
oh that shounds super cute, where did you get the idea...

I have not been well and we are just going to be doing crafts for the next week or so until I can get to feeling better... I hate being sick....ugh
Ariana 12:25 PM 10-24-2011
I'm a member of a Childcare resource centre here and they post ideas on their FB page. Here are some pics for ideas:

We used body shower puffs dipped in orange and black paint. The children drew on legs and we glued on white paper eyes and drew black in the middle.

The mummy:

Idea board:

daycare 12:55 PM 10-24-2011
OMG so cute... I love it! thanks so much for sharing your ideas...

gonna snag both
Danielle 07:06 PM 10-24-2011
Right now I don't have daycare kids old enough to do crafts so here's what my kids and I have done lately: http://mamamusingsblog.blogspot.com/...halloween.html
Tags:crafts, halloween -crafts
Reply Up