Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Make Extra Income and Grow Your Daycare
Reuven T. 07:35 PM 03-24-2021
Hello All,
My name is Reuven, I am the founder of "How Cool is That?" and with Michael's approval I am starting this new thread.

I am excited and humbled to join this community that represents some of the hardest working and underappreciated group of people.

The formative years are the most important in the growth of a child and as a grade school teacher, everyday I see the impact a positive experience can have for children as they grow older. When the children enter first grade, their minds are open and the are excited to learn. All of this is thanks to your hard work. So just in case it hasn't been said enough, thank you for everything you do!

The bond between a child and their daycare teachers is a special one. Unfortunately, for most, it ends when the child leaves your care. As a father of a 7 and 10 years old, when I take my own children to their old day care I can sense the excitement building in the car. As they walk through that old familiar door, the glimmer in their eye is priceless, and that feeling is quickly reciprocated by their teacher. For 4 years, they were like a third parent to my children and it is incredible how within 30 seconds it is like they hadn't missed a day in each others lives.

When I started "How Cool is That?" the goal was to create a program that would elevate the educational level of the school age children in my community. I created a hands-on program that develops creativity, imagination, critical thinking, fine motor skills, pulled kids away from the screens and provided them with a greater opportunity for future scholastic and professional success. In the 5 years since I started "HCIT?" the program has been delivered across the continent in places all the way from Hawaii to New York in schools, churches, rec centers, YMCA's, Boys and Girls clubs and many more.

However, some of the most successful programs have been delivered in Daycares and the success is due to the following reasons.

1) The program is fun, engaging and educational, something that everyone is already associates with their daycare.

2) It is turn key and easy to implement.

3) Children are excited and love to go back to their old daycare to learn and play.

4) Parents already feel the education system is failing the children, so when their trusted and loved old daycare offers a great opportunity to their children it is positively received.

5) It generates extra income to the daycare.

When I reached out to Daycare.com and presented the concept we all agreed,

1) With daycares introducing this program to children across the nation the positive impact we can have together on the future generation is immeasurable.

2) With the potential to make hundreds and even thousands of dollars additional income every month, the opportunity for daycares should be presented.

However, we also understand that such an opportunity isn't for everyone. How would this be received by the daycare community?

To learn more about the program, you can visit our website at www.howcoolisthatteacher.com/daycare

In this thread I invite everyone to share comments and ask questions, I will do my best to respond promptly.
Tags:advertisement, extra income
Reply Up