Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Marketing Question
AmandasFCC 12:49 PM 04-14-2010
I recently updated my ads and added my website to the ad, and this morning I got an email from a lady who was impressed by my set up (yay!) ... Her dd is going to be attending kindergarten in Sept at a school across town from me, and her specific question was if I do school pick-ups, which I do not.

I don't want to just say NO, I would still like her to consider my program because just because something's close to where you need it doesn't mean it's the best, but I don't know how to word an email to her. Any suggestions?
Chickenhauler 02:30 PM 04-14-2010
You could easily explain that you are not equipped, staffed, or licensed and insured to provide transportation on a regular, scheduled basis, and don't foresee this changing in the future.

Throw something in about safety, quality of care, fair to the other kids in your care, blah, blah, blah (heartstrings stuff).
Pammie 04:35 PM 04-14-2010
Well, obviously she's looking for daycare which provides transportation to/from school for her daughter - it probably won't matter if you're the absolute BEST daycare in your area, if she needs transportation, and you don't provide it, then why waste your time, and hers with an interview??
Tags:advertise, pickup, transportation, website
Reply Up