Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Minivan-
Unregistered 08:34 AM 11-09-2013
What do you guys think of the Town and Country Touring?
Cradle2crayons 09:08 AM 11-09-2013
I've never owned one of those.

I have Honda pilot because it has a third row.

I love my pilot!!
Leigh 10:21 AM 11-09-2013
I have a friend who has one and it is very nice. Were I to purchase a minivan, however, I would definitely go with the Honda Odyssey. Toyota Sienna is really nice, too.
MCC 01:00 PM 11-09-2013
Originally Posted by Leigh:
I have a friend who has one and it is very nice. Were I to purchase a minivan, however, I would definitely go with the Honda Odyssey. Toyota Sienna is really nice, too.
I second this. The Honda Odyssey is one sexy minivan!

We drove a T&C as a rental, and I wasn't really impressed.

We also have a Honda Pilot and I love it b/c I can use it for DC b/c of the 3rd row seats, but on the weekends, we have no need for a minivan.

It is more cumbersome to get all the kids in, but I think no matter how you do it, getting 6 kids into car seats, no matter what car you have, is a big ordeal.
pandamom 02:47 PM 11-09-2013
I have a T&C limited. We bought it used (2 years old at the time) We looked at the Odyssey but the used prices for a few years old was almost the same as new and we weren't looking to spend that much. With the sienna, I didn't like how small the cargo space was with the 3rd row in use.

We pretty much keep the 3rd row stowed- so we have lots of storage. Even with the 3rd row in use, I could still put my double stroller and groceries in the back.
MarinaVanessa 05:02 PM 11-09-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
What do you guys think of the Town and Country Touring?
I didn't like the look overall. We went with the Toyota Sienna and got the 8 passenger van. My requirements were that price-wise it make sense, it have good safety ratings, good gas mileage and that the seats be easy to move around and remove. The cargo space didn't bother me much because I don't carry a lot in the trunk. Just a double stroller, an umbrella stroller, 2 carseats and 2 boosters. Works for me!
Unregistered 07:25 PM 11-09-2013
Thanks! I actually had already bought it. I think it's fine, but I wasn't sure if anyone knew of any major problems. It's a 2010. I couldn't find much about it on the internet and I really wanted the Odyssey or Pilot but couldn't afford it. I got this one pretty well priced and lower mileage than the Hondas I was looking at with many more miles.
Unregistered 08:42 AM 11-13-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Thanks! I actually had already bought it. I think it's fine, but I wasn't sure if anyone knew of any major problems. It's a 2010. I couldn't find much about it on the internet and I really wanted the Odyssey or Pilot but couldn't afford it. I got this one pretty well priced and lower mileage than the Hondas I was looking at with many more miles.
The Honda still would have been a better choice.
Jack Sprat 12:02 PM 11-13-2013
I have a T&C. I love it. Its a 2001 with 220,000 miles. Runs like a dream, is cushy and nice. Its sits higher then the newer T&C's which we love since we like in a rural area and use it for camping, fishing etc. It does well in snow as well. DH says T&C's are the only mini van he will buy. I like the look of the Honda but, don't like that it is so low to the ground.
Tags:transportation
Reply Up