Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Looking For A Song!
PitterPatter 08:30 PM 08-27-2011
Before I started my own daycare I worked in a center. They had a CD of mixed music the teachers had put together and I had a couple favs. 1 being Witches Brew from Hap Plamer which I already purchased for my kids here. The other one I can't recall the name but was remembering it and would like to buy it too for my kids. It's a song about food, and has a man singing it but I don't think it's Hap. The song was about all kinds of things they ate and then got a tummy ache and it progresses on... I can't recall the words 6 years later but I know the kids all had a ball. Any help is appreciated!!
DaycareMama 09:42 PM 08-27-2011
ok so its a total long shot. Never heard of the song but this is the first thing that came up with google

http://bussongs.com/songs/found_a_peanut.php
PitterPatter 01:33 PM 08-28-2011
Originally Posted by DaycareMama:
ok so its a total long shot. Never heard of the song but this is the first thing that came up with google

http://bussongs.com/songs/found_a_peanut.php
Thank you but not it. This ones sings about eating too many dif foods. Like pizza I know is 1 of them.
Pammie 03:12 PM 08-28-2011
Is this it??

"I Don't Wanna Throw Up"
(Sung to the tune of the ToysRUs Commercial)

I don't want to throw up, I just feel like I do;
I ate so much terrific stuff, today at the zoo.

I don't want to throw up, but my tummy's kinda sick,
From caramel corn and peanut chews, and corn-dogs on a stick,...

And ice cream, pizza and chocolate bars too,
And cotton candy, pink and blue;

I don't want to throw up, 'cause, golly if I do,
We won't be goin' back to that zoo!

Oh, drat! Oh! ... SPLAT! ... Oh, phoo!
I guess I over-ate at the zoo.
PitterPatter 04:14 PM 08-28-2011
Originally Posted by Pammie:
Is this it??

"I Don't Wanna Throw Up"
(Sung to the tune of the ToysRUs Commercial)

I don't want to throw up, I just feel like I do;
I ate so much terrific stuff, today at the zoo.

I don't want to throw up, but my tummy's kinda sick,
From caramel corn and peanut chews, and corn-dogs on a stick,...

And ice cream, pizza and chocolate bars too,
And cotton candy, pink and blue;

I don't want to throw up, 'cause, golly if I do,
We won't be goin' back to that zoo!

Oh, drat! Oh! ... SPLAT! ... Oh, phoo!
I guess I over-ate at the zoo.
No but that's closer. Thanks a bunch for the help tho!
youretooloud 08:39 PM 08-28-2011
Originally Posted by :
How come you're always such a fussy young man?
Don't want no Captain Crunch, don't want no Raisin Bran
Well, don't you know that other kids are starving in Japan
So eat it, just eat it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWtmlUfSfc0 <--Eat it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lhlXj1pm2g Eat like a rainbow. (although, I don't think that's it) <--in fact, this song actually annoys me. LOL
Abigail 08:49 PM 08-28-2011
Do you remember the tune it had? Things like this drive me nuts! I would just call the center and ask them to read you the names of the songs. I'm sure they wouldn't mind or you could stop in and explain you're favorite song was on the cd and you just can't remember and it's driving you bonkers.

I also remember singing the Found a Peanut song, but I sang that as a ten year old at camp!
Abigail 08:55 PM 08-28-2011
I googled hoping I didn't repeat anything....lyrics to Andre's food song on Victorious

Lyrics of the version heard on the show:
What I like about cheese is that you can put it on veggies and it tastes. Mmm Mmm so good. Cat: Yeah! I like to talk about food, cause it's my favorite thing to do. Every treat from yellow to blue. Red & green, so let's all sing. Tell me all about your favorite foods. Robbie: Mine is pizza! Jade: And I like hamburgers too. I'll eat ice cream cake. Till my tummy aches, but then here's what I'll do, here is what I'll do. Share some of mine with you. Yummy, yummy. In my tummy. Yummy, yummy. Jade: Hate this. Tori: 1,000 bucks. Jade: Not enough! Well I like noodles in a bowl. A chicken nuggets make me lose control, cause they taste. Mmm, Mmm so good. Cat: Yeah! I'll eat ice cream cake. Till my tummy aches, but then here's what I'll do, here is what I'll do. Share some of mine with you. Yummy, yummy. Food!

Studio version lyrics:
What I like about cheese is that you can put it on veggies and it tastes. Mmm Mmm so good. Cat: Yeah! I like to talk about food, cause it's my favorite thing to do. Every treat from yellow to blue. Red & green, so let's all sing. Tell me all about your favorite foods. Robbie: Mine is pizza! Jade: And I like hamburgers too. I'll eat ice cream cake. Till my tummy aches, but then here's what I'll do, here is what I'll do. Share some of mine with you. Yummy, yummy. In my tummy. Yummy, yummy. All of my favorite foods. Yummy, yummy. In my tummy. Yummy, yummy. Well I like noodles in a bowl. A chicken nuggets make me lose control, cause they taste. Mmm, Mmm so good. Cat: Yeah! Tell me all about your favorite foods. Robbie: Mine is pizza. Jade: And I like hamburgers too. I'll eat ice cream cake. Till my tummy aches, but then here's what I'll do, here is what I'll do. Share some of mine with you. Yummy, yummy.
PitterPatter 04:02 AM 08-29-2011
Originally Posted by youretooloud:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWtmlUfSfc0 <--Eat it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lhlXj1pm2g Eat like a rainbow. (although, I don't think that's it) <--in fact, this song actually annoys me. LOL
No not it but TY!

Originally Posted by Abigail:
Do you remember the tune it had? Things like this drive me nuts! I would just call the center and ask them to read you the names of the songs. I'm sure they wouldn't mind or you could stop in and explain you're favorite song was on the cd and you just can't remember and it's driving you bonkers.

I also remember singing the Found a Peanut song, but I sang that as a ten year old at camp!
It had it's own tune. It wasn't sang to any others like some are to twinkle twinkle etc. This was it's own song. The teachers that were at that center have all long gone since and I think it was a disc that a teachers husband had mixed and made on the pc for the kids. I will call down there today tho and ask. Does drive me bonkers when I really sit and think about it. Oh well thank u all for the help. If I find it I will let you know. Have a happy Monday everyone!
Tags:dvd, songs
Reply Up