Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Im excited and wanted to share :)
Mrs.Ky 02:54 PM 05-24-2011
Ive been doing daycare for 10 years now and I decided Im done. Lost DCB last week cuz of Dads hours changing and DCB I have now will be leaving next year in May and moving to Flordia DCM will be going to Nursing school there and her Mother lives there. So I decided I will keep DCB 1 more year Im not gonna take on another DCK. Im going back to school at night probably ECPI my youngest will be going to school fulltime in 2 years so I have plenty of time with school and then go get a job outside of the home. Im SO ready for change and cant wait my hubby supports everything 100 percent he is great.
daycare 02:56 PM 05-24-2011
Originally Posted by Mrs.Ky:
Ive been doing daycare for 10 years now and I decided Im done. Lost DCB last week cuz of Dads hours changing and DCB I have now will be leaving next year in May and moving to Flordia DCM will be going to Nursing school there and her Mother lives there. So I decided I will keep DCB 1 more year Im not gonna take on another DCK. Im going back to school at night probably ECPI my youngest will be going to school fulltime in 2 years so I have plenty of time with school and then go get a job outside of the home. Im SO ready for change and cant wait my hubby supports everything 100 percent he is great.
congrats to you and your decision. I hope that all goes smoothly on your new chosen path!
Bet you cant wait to have your house back!!
MamaBear 04:08 PM 05-24-2011
Originally Posted by Mrs.Ky:
Thats so exciting! Good for you!
Stacy214 04:20 PM 05-24-2011
That's wonderful ! Good Luck on your next venture!!!
momma2girls 06:52 PM 05-24-2011
I am so happy For you- When my daughter(age 3 now) is 4 or 5 I will be quitting as well, if not before. I cannot wait!!!
I currently have all teacher's children, so I pretty much have the entire summer off, besides a 7 yr. old 2 days a week and that is it. One more week, I cannot wait!!!! Everyone needs a break of some sort and this is definately mine!!!!!
BusyBee 12:07 PM 05-25-2011
That is FANTASTIC!! Congrats! I hope everything transitions smoothly.

I plan on being done in the next year, as well. I cannot wait. The only way I will continue is if by some miracle we have another baby.
BusyBee 12:16 PM 05-25-2011
Oops! I thought I making a new thread! Someone can delete this if they want to.
Reply Up