Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Has Anyone Dropped Food Program Due To Kid Care?
Josiegirl 10:12 AM 02-16-2017
They're going to make us switch this year(I think more towards late summer/early fall). I have zero desire to even try the new program. Everything I've read on here sounds like more problems than it's worth.
Or am I just being a stubborn baby about it? Admittedly, I hate change. The checks are nice but.....
daycare 10:14 AM 02-16-2017
I almost did because I couldn't claim daily at first and they were blocking us out every day from being able to go back. at midnight every night they cut you off from being able to enter any information.
daycare 10:18 AM 02-16-2017
Originally Posted by daycare:
I almost did because I couldn't claim daily at first and they were blocking us out every day from being able to go back. at midnight every night they cut you off from being able to enter any information.
I HAVE A mac and they were not ready to go and compatible but yet still expected me to claim daily and would not let me go back to fix anything. I have lost thousands because of this stupid program
LysesKids 10:34 AM 02-16-2017
I HAVE A mac and they were not ready to go and compatible but yet still expected me to claim daily and would not let me go back to fix anything. I have lost thousands because of this stupid program
Yep I dropped the program within the first 2 months because they didn't want to allow me to turn in paperwork they wanted me to find a Windows computer to do it online; sorry, not happening, I have a Mac & have for years, not getting a new laptop because your program can't work with my system
Leigh 10:21 AM 02-16-2017
Are they still doing this? I am still using Minute Menu, though I COULD be using KK. I just haven't made the switch yet.
daycare 10:26 AM 02-16-2017
Originally Posted by Leigh:
Are they still doing this? I am still using Minute Menu, though I COULD be using KK. I just haven't made the switch yet.
it all depends on your agency. my agency is the one who decides to lock us out.
Mom2Two 10:30 AM 02-16-2017
Oh, wow, that hasn't hit us yet. The first I've heard of Kidcare is on this forum. Not looking forward to it from what I've heard here!
Leigh 10:32 AM 02-16-2017
it all depends on your agency. my agency is the one who decides to lock us out.
I never enter mine daily-I enter once, sometimes twice, a month. I'd not be able to participate if I had to do it daily. I just don't have it in me to deal with that every day. I write my meals on my sign in/out sheet and do it when I feel like I WANT to waste a few hours.
Gemma 10:35 AM 02-16-2017
Switching to kk was bad at first, my biggest complaints were their site being down a lot, and the messages were written in such a weird way it was hard to figure them out, but it has worked fine for a while....then again I only enter the the food for the day, I don't use kk for anything else
Controlled Chaos 11:42 AM 02-16-2017
I just switched from minute menu to kid care. It's fine. I like that I can use a browser other than internet explorer so that's cool.
Tags:accounting options, accounting software, food program software, kid kare issues, kidkare, mmk
Reply Up