Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Yard Sign
ABCDaycareMN 07:11 PM 10-29-2012
What did you put on your yard sign?

My godmother is a graphic designer and is coming up with something for me I just don't know what to put on it.
Trish 07:34 PM 10-29-2012
This is the sign that we put out - we purchased / designed it through Vistaprint
Attached: lp-1.aspx.jpeg (66.6 KB) 
Unregistered 10:31 PM 10-29-2012
*rainbows, suns, clouds, and raindrops are also some-what popular symbols
dave4him 03:16 AM 10-30-2012
I don't want to attract the wrong attention.
Childminder 07:03 AM 10-30-2012
Originally Posted by :
*rainbows, suns, clouds, and raindrops are also some-what popular symbols
Originally Posted by :
I don't want to attract the wrong attention.
Did I miss something? What do these posts have to do with OP?

OP- I would keep it simple, the basic contact info and bold enought to be read quickly by someone driving by. Your name, #, and "daycare" "openings" or "enrolling" nothing too busy.
Blackcat31 08:37 AM 10-30-2012
Originally Posted by Childminder:
Did I miss something? What do these posts have to do with OP?

OP- I would keep it simple, the basic contact info and bold enought to be read quickly by someone driving by. Your name, #, and "daycare" "openings" or "enrolling" nothing too busy.
I am thinking the post about "rainbows, suns, clouds, and raindrops are also some-what popular symbols" were suggestions about what to put on the sign as OP asked. OP might have meant what words or info to put on it, but her question might have been kind of vague.

The response about not wanting to attract attention, I assume is in regards to that poster not using a sign for daycare so they don't attract the wrong people.

Just guessing but that is how I read those two posts.

OP~ Make sure you check with you city about zoning laws and such. In my community we are not allowed to use yard signs unless we live in a commercial area.
Tags:advertising, yard sign
Reply Up