Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Sample Term Letter?
sahm1225 09:15 AM 01-09-2018
My search function isn’t working!
I need to term a family but make it seem like it’s a positive thing and that I want the dcg to go somewhere where she can be challenged (I.e. center or preschool). I found the local ccr&r number and plan to give them A full month Notice.

I would love to say ‘please take this as notice that I can no longer meet the needs of Snowflake. I’m tired of the passive aggressive crap you pull when I ask for supplies like sending almost empty sunscreen or sending clothes that are even smaller size when I ask for bigger Clothes. Or acting like you don’t understand why there’s a late fee when the payment date has never changed, then acting annoyed when I ask for a new check or cash to pay the late fee. I’m tired of your excuse that you got out of work late when I saw you pull up into your house hours ago and you’re now wearing sweats. Amdno, coming at 10am with a starving kid doesn’t mean I need to cook a second breakfast. Good luck finding someone who will put up with your sexist commemts about how women need to stay in their place. Don’t let the door hit you on you’re way out. ‘
Your provider who’s going to party when you leave!!
Cat Herder 09:25 AM 01-09-2018
Dear PITA,

Your childs last day of attendance will be ##/##/####.

Bye.

Sincerely,
DCP

Why wait a month?
LysesKids 10:05 AM 01-09-2018
Originally Posted by sahm1225:
My search function isn’t working!
I need to term a family but make it seem like it’s a positive thing and that I want the dcg to go somewhere where she can be challenged (I.e. center or preschool). I found the local ccr&r number and plan to give them A full month Notice.

I would love to say ‘please take this as notice that I can no longer meet the needs of Snowflake. I’m tired of the passive aggressive crap you pull when I ask for supplies like sending almost empty sunscreen or sending clothes that are even smaller size when I ask for bigger Clothes. Or acting like you don’t understand why there’s a late fee when the payment date has never changed, then acting annoyed when I ask for a new check or cash to pay the late fee. I’m tired of your excuse that you got out of work late when I saw you pull up into your house hours ago and you’re now wearing sweats. Amdno, coming at 10am with a starving kid doesn’t mean I need to cook a second breakfast. Good luck finding someone who will put up with your sexist commemts about how women need to stay in their place. Don’t let the door hit you on you’re way out. ‘
Your provider who’s going to party when you leave!!
I would never give a month notice after dealing with what you have... Cat Herder has the right way to say it; straight & to the point, just don't drag it out another 4 weeks.
CityGarden 10:14 AM 01-09-2018
Dear DCD,

Snowflake has made significant developmental growth in her time here and is quickly outgrowing our program offerings. We feel it would be in Snowflake's best interest to transition to a structured/developmental/play based preschool center that will challenge and nurture her ongoing development.

The last day that I can provide care to Snowflake is X. Your deposit has been applied and care is paid through that date, no further payments are due. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter!

Sincerely,

sahm1225

btw - I do give one months notice but that is because it is what I require of them and the deposit I take. I would match your notice to the amount of time they are paid up for (including the deposit) so no additional monies need to exchange hands.
sahm1225 11:10 AM 01-09-2018
Thanks everyone! That should’ve said sample not sale
We’re in a small Community so I don’t want them to feel like they’re left in a bind. The dcg is a handful but I’m going to miss her. It's the parents I can’t take anymore. I’ve had them for 5+ years and it’s gotten worse and worse. Grandma used to do pickups and i adored her. Dcm is okay but Dcd is just too much.
Denali 11:12 AM 01-09-2018
I would also make sure they understood that if they are late at all during the month, show any disrespect, or step out of line, they will be done that day with no refund.

You need to this because you KNOW they will be those kind of people that will think that since they are loosing care that the rules don’t apply to them. Because you know “what more can they loose?”

Be prepared for the gloves to come off and for any little respect they show you to go down the drain. ��
amberrose3dg 01:56 PM 01-09-2018
Originally Posted by sahm1225:
Thanks everyone! That should’ve said sample not sale
We’re in a small Community so I don’t want them to feel like they’re left in a bind. The dcg is a handful but I’m going to miss her. It's the parents I can’t take anymore. I’ve had them for 5+ years and it’s gotten worse and worse. Grandma used to do pickups and i adored her. Dcm is okay but Dcd is just too much.
Ugh I don't think I could handle a month. Maybe you will get lucky and they stop showing after notice is given. I've had that happen before.
Tags:notification letter, term letter help, two week notice
Reply Up