Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>On-Line Enrollment ability
daycare 03:50 PM 07-27-2015
Does anyone have anything like this set up on their website?

On my website, I want to be able to offer an online enrollment option.

I don't know how to set this up. Wondering if someone has set one up or if you do have one can I see it..

thank you in advance.
Thriftylady 03:53 PM 07-27-2015
Maybe I am misunderstanding you, are you saying you would take enrollments without interviews?
daycare 03:55 PM 07-27-2015
Originally Posted by Thriftylady:
Maybe I am misunderstanding you, are you saying you would take enrollments without interviews?
no that would be scary.....lol

but I could just have them go there after touring the DC

or a form that they could fill out to inquire about setting up a tour
Thriftylady 04:26 PM 07-27-2015
OK, I feel better now! I have my forms up there that they can print or view. And a contact form that goes to my email. But that is about all I know lol. DD has to help me with my site tons.
LysesKids 05:00 PM 07-27-2015
Originally Posted by daycare:
no that would be scary.....lol

but I could just have them go there after touring the DC

or a form that they could fill out to inquire about setting up a tour
I have a contact me page on my website - it specifically says...

"Parents... please read thru the entire site before contacting me; it would be such a shame to waste time meeting if you do not agree with my policies and fees."

Why bother setting a meet & greet if they wanna dicker right off the bat? I look at it this way, my website does 90% of the marketing, I just have to close the deal with the ones that actually contact me (provided a space is open). If a spot is not open or they are looking for future care they go on my waitlist
midaycare 06:31 PM 07-27-2015
Originally Posted by daycare:
Does anyone have anything like this set up on their website?

On my website, I want to be able to offer an online enrollment option.

I don't know how to set this up. Wondering if someone has set one up or if you do have one can I see it..

thank you in advance.
There is a way to put forms online. Sending them to you directly, I don't know. But they can always print them out and scan them, or use Adobe.

How you upload forms depends upon your website. Weebly allows it.
spedmommy4 06:47 PM 07-27-2015
That would be soooo complicated! The forms would have to go somewhere from the net. (Into your childcare database system) Your website and your software would have to be linked.

I have mine set up so parents can print off all the enrollment forms and contact me through the website.

You can check it out at
www.milestonesearlychildhood.com
Reply Up