Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 05-02-2010, 08:51 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Gov't Grants

Hi does anyone know how I get gov't grants for a daycare?
Old 05-03-2010, 08:45 AM
Daycare.com Member

No, I don't. But you might just want to do a seach on the internet and see what is out there.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:33 AM
Daycare.com Member

Some state family devices offer start up grants and other grants to child care providers!
Old 05-03-2010, 10:55 AM
Former Member

When you applied with your state for "registration/licensure" you should have been given info. If not, just contact them and they will have info.

If you did not apply, I am not sure you would be eligible. Again, google search would be a good start. Sorry, wish I could help more.

In my experience they were not worth the hoops set on fire they make you jump through... but some are quite substantial.

Tags
grants, loans