Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Its Friday but.............
Country Kids 10:46 AM 11-04-2011
its still a rough day! Anyone else out there ready for this 100 day week to be over? I now its only been 4 1/2 days officially 5 days at 5:00 pm but its feels much longer then that.

On top of just a bad week with trying to figure out behaviors and what to do I have had two plumbers, mind you two that are tryng to figure out why the washer won't drain! Why, Lord, why me.

The first one couldn't figure it out and at least didn't charge me, but now the second one is having no luck either. On top of it, they keep needing my help!
Can you clean out from the kitchen sink, we want to try that pipe. Can you see if it is coming through the vent things on the roof-yep it is. Can you throw that thingy up here. Whoops it dropped can you throw it back up!

Then there is the constant homework every night with my kids!!!! Why do teachers just want more work to correct. My friend has two elementary children that have 3 hours of homework a night!!!!! I think they need to shorten the school day so we have time in the evening for all the homework. Then my daughter say (7th grade) if they don't pass some math test (for the state I think) they will have their elective taken away. The school will so here from me if that really happens!!!

I think stress is playing a a big part of me and the childcare right now. Ready for the three day weekend next weekend-just get me there.

OK, thanks everyone for listening. I also want to thank EVERYONE who always answers/pm's me when I have questions. I may not get back to you but I take everything you say into consideration and see what works for me. I don't do facebook so this is a type of facebook for me, I just don't know all of you personally but feel like I do!
boysx5 11:14 AM 11-04-2011
right there with you today its been a long day hope that they all nap and then the day is over by five. Going away tomorrow morning for the nite with no kids can't wait.
SunflowerMama 12:08 PM 11-04-2011
Our morning was a little crazy and we went down for nap about 30 minutes early. They have been asleep almost 2.5hrs now though so I'm hopeful they wake up cheerful and ready to finish out the day.
Country Kids 12:24 PM 11-04-2011
Update!!!

Washer is fixed but only after my husband told the guy how to do it. My husband knew what to do but didn't have the tools or time! I so think our bill should have been lower but oh well!
Tags:tgif, tough day
Reply Up