Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>My Son!!!!
mrsp'slilpeeps 09:17 AM 06-06-2011
My sweet little boy is turning into a monster. I care for 4 boys and one girl. when my son is home with us, he acts like a terd! and he is getting worse. Sometimes the dck"s will mistreat him or hurt him and vise versa but lately my son has really been stressing me out. He is 5 btw. Last week he lost his temper with me and pinched me to the point that he drew blood. One of my dcb pinches and has pinched my son. I have told my son that he can go to another room in the house to play by himself if he does not want to be with us, but he still comes to join us, only to lose it or the dck have hit him ect. I know he is not all innocent in all of this but i feel that MY children should behave properly, it"s hard to change dck"s bad behavior. I need advice or help please before I hang my child from the rafters or lock him in his room.
countrymom 09:29 AM 06-06-2011
nothing erks an older child more than making them stand in the corner or on the time out mat. I find sending kids to their room a joke, unless you have nothing but a bed in there, your defeating your purpose. I would make your ds go to the naughty mat and make him sit there, it works, my kids hate the mat or I would make him sit with me the whole time and take his playing privlidges away. We all have kids we want to hang from the rafters, you should have been here this morning at my house.
Tags:bad behavior
Reply Up