Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Another Glorious Monday!
SilverSabre25 06:13 AM 02-07-2011
I say that, dripping with sarcasm.

Is it naptime yet?
boysx5 06:29 AM 02-07-2011
having the same kind of day
juliebug 07:52 AM 02-07-2011
soon it will be nap time just feed them early! and let them sleep!
jen 08:05 AM 02-07-2011
I just had a very potty trained kid pee on my couch...wonder if that had anything to do with the fact that I wouldn't let him watch TV....

Agh.
lil angels 08:21 AM 02-07-2011
Yep here to so glad it was super bowl sunday yesterday half of my kids are like zombies and the other half are crying for no reason. Love it NOT
Blackcat31 09:28 AM 02-07-2011
Yes, a glorious Monday!!

I just had a 4 year old dcg empty out ALL of her pockets of empty peanut shells, beer bottle tops, drink stir'ers and cigarette butts onto my floor!!! When I asked her WTF? (not in those words..) she said: "I got all this stuff at the bar yesterday when daddy and I were watching the Super Bowl!" I about choked!! I vacuumed up the peanut shells and bagged the rest to give to dad at pick up so he can see his dd collection of interesting items!
Lucy 09:34 AM 02-07-2011
Same here.
jen 09:43 AM 02-07-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Yes, a glorious Monday!!

I just had a 4 year old dcg empty out ALL of her pockets of empty peanut shells, beer bottle tops, drink stir'ers and cigarette butts onto my floor!!! When I asked her WTF? (not in those words..) she said: "I got all this stuff at the bar yesterday when daddy and I were watching the Super Bowl!" I about choked!! I vacuumed up the peanut shells and bagged the rest to give to dad at pick up so he can see his dd collection of interesting items!
OMG! Please update us on his response! Heck, I think I'd save it for Mommy!
mickey2 09:47 AM 02-07-2011
I know! Isn't Monday wonderful! Some parents are just brain dead. I wish people would put their kids to bed on weekends instead of keeping them up all night! My Mondays are ALWAYS like this. Cranky, moody kids every Monday morning! On Monday our lunch is always earlier and they go to bed earlier. They sleep longer too! Even though I put mine down an hour earlier at 12 pm instead of 1 pm every Monday they still all sleep until 3 pm. Our nap time is from 1-3 usually.
lil angels 09:56 AM 02-07-2011
I have heard parents say oh well I have to pay her so she can worry about it. That was when they didn't think I was listening. Except it isn't only me suffering the kids are miserable.
Blackcat31 01:47 PM 02-07-2011
Originally Posted by jen:
Dad and mom both came at pick up...mom acted a bit annoyed (I think only for my benefit though) but said "Well, he hardly ever spends time with her so I guess I can't complain." I was like "What?!?!" and dad says, "Wow, now I know why she wasn't bugging me....she was obviously busy. We always try to teach our kids that people shouldn't litter."
Um, yeah, nice cover up Dad!!!! Try paying attention to your kid more often...and how about not taking her to the bar with you!! Some people!!

FYI: The bar they are referring to is an actually bar....no food service etc, just a straight up bar, so his dd shouldn't have been there in the first place.....IMPO.
SandeeAR 02:03 PM 02-07-2011
Originally Posted by jen:
Yes, a glorious Monday!!

Would love to be a fly on the wall when this all comes down!!!

Guess I should have read the entire thread before posting!!
Little People 03:03 PM 02-07-2011
Yes, a glorious Monday!!

I would really like to know what dad says!! Please let me know Sorry, i just now finished all the post!!
SilverSabre25 03:11 PM 02-07-2011
Glad I'm not the only one with a cruddy Monday!

Mine just got worse; hope everyone else's got better!
Tags:bad day, monday
Reply Up