Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Best News Ever
countrymom 06:33 AM 10-19-2011
the rotton children are not coming back!!!

ok, these are siblings that live around the corner from me, and know dh. I usually refuse people we know, but I was down in enrollment so I took them but it was one day a week. (oh the boy was 4 and the girl was 2)

mom use to bring them to the library program and they were bad, (this should have been my first clue) and I mean really bad that they were not allowed to come anymore, but i thought being with me I can change them.

they were the most horrible rotton devil spawn children I have ever had. We got banned from the park because the boy decided to strangle a girl with her hoodie, the girl bit another girl, and the hitting, omg it was awful. And this boy would give you this evil evil evil glare, even my sister (who comes every tues with her kid) couldn't believe what was going on. Her dd started having nightmares because of these kids.

he also told 3 of my kids (along with my niece) to go outside and not tell anyone (me and my sis where busy doing something) they all got punished, but the other kids said the boy told them to do it and not tell everyone or they will be in trouble.

the boy had to know everything, every single thing what was going on, what was in all my cupboards, drawers, why I was on the computer, why was I cleaning, washing the floors,....

then one day me and my sis are sitting at the park (i was allowed to go if I didn't have them) and we saw mom with them and we couldn't believe how he was treating mom, not only was he hitting her like crazy but he was yelling at her and treating her like crap (I'm wondering if dad does this to mom)

oh now it gets better, my back up provider watched thier cousin, back up provider will never watch him again, she has never had a 5 yr old cling on to a mom that he scratched the back up provider when she tried to remove him from mom, that he then latched on to the railing going downstairs that he tried to rip it out of the wall, and the hitting same thing, it was odd that both mothers (they are twins) have such horrible children.

I now don't wake up dreading tuesdays like I did, I couldn't sleep because of them, and my day was great yesterday.!!!

oh when she gave me the excuse that she may call later for more care I told her that my spots are now all full so I never have to to deal with them.
Zoe 07:08 AM 10-19-2011
Yay! That sounds seriously scary and I'm afraid for those kids' classmates when they get to school. Scary!
sharlan 07:12 AM 10-19-2011
Oh, I feel sorry for their teachers already.

As my mom tells me all the time, you can't save every child at the expense of your own.
morgan24 07:12 AM 10-19-2011
It's always a relief when rotten ones move on. I feel sorry for who ever ends up with them.
Tags:siblings - not a good fit, siblings - termination
Reply Up