Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Seriously!? How Hard!?!?
laundrymom 10:31 AM 11-11-2011
How hard is it to poop in an old diaper????
Ughhhhh
So I change all 7 diapers, wash everyones hands, get three potty-ers to the table and 6 of the 7 kids pooped before we sat down!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh
wdmmom 10:35 AM 11-11-2011
I learned to quit changing them before eating. I change about a half hour after eating.
laundrymom 10:37 AM 11-11-2011
I always change before so they aren't sitting at table w wet. But this was BEFORE WE SAT TO EAT!!! Lol.
laundrymom 10:39 AM 11-11-2011
It's a conspiracy - they are actively TRYING to make me crazi(er)! Lol
wdmmom 10:40 AM 11-11-2011
I've gotten to a routine where we change about an hour after they get here, again around 10am, eat at 11am and change around noon/1230pm and again after snack....unless they are poopy, then they get changed right away and sometimes they get changed again before departure depending on what time they leave.
e.j. 10:50 AM 11-11-2011
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
How hard is it to poop in an old diaper????
Ughhhhh
So I change all 7 diapers, wash everyones hands, get three potty-ers to the table and 6 of the 7 kids pooped before we sat down!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh
I thought I was the only one this happened to!

I think it's a seasonal thing. They either wait to poop in their new diapers (spring, summer, fall) or they wait until after I get everyone's snowsuits, boots, jackets and mittens on (winter).

Either way, if they're trying to drive me crazy, it's working!
Meeko 11:18 AM 11-11-2011
Mine will wait until two minutes before their parent is due to pick up and then go in a diaper that was put on five mins before.....
Cat Herder 02:37 PM 11-11-2011
Originally Posted by Meeko60:
Mine will wait until two minutes before their parent is due to pick up and then go in a diaper that was put on five mins before.....
That happened to me today... Just a cap on my perfect week.
mismatchedsocks 02:42 PM 11-11-2011
I have kids who poop in their sleep, and I can smell it from out in the other room, so I go change them. I have at least 2 who do this daily! No matter what. If I wait to put them down, they wont go, its after they are asleep.

Or when parents pull up, I smell something, even though I change them 10-15 minutes before due departure. Thats always fun.
erinalexmom 09:57 AM 11-14-2011
My husband always said when our kids were babies....nothing makes a baby have to poop more than a clean diaper and nothing makes them more nauseated than a clean shirt! (meaning if you put on a clean shirt you can be sure thier gonna spit up on you then)
harperluu 10:05 AM 11-14-2011
Originally Posted by Meeko60:
This!! This!!
SilverSabre25 10:06 AM 11-14-2011
why is one of the tags on this thread "cloth diapers"?
cheerfuldom 10:14 AM 11-14-2011
I hate when the kids go right before pickup. Some parents think that if there kid is wet at pickup means they are wet all day.
Tags:cloth diapers, poop
Reply Up