Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Deleting a Thread?
Beach Baby 04:53 PM 05-07-2012
Is it possible to delete a thread that I started? I'm getting paranoid that my dcf may find me on here and may realize that I'm talking about them. Also...may be time for a name change, since I'm getting so paranoid. lol How can I do these two things?
Breezy 05:02 PM 05-07-2012
Michael or BlackCat can do both. Which thread do you need deleted? You can PM one or both of them or write it on here. Is it something you need done immediately?
daycare 05:12 PM 05-07-2012
Originally Posted by MamaNik:
Is it possible to delete a thread that I started? I'm getting paranoid that my dcf may find me on here and may realize that I'm talking about them. Also...may be time for a name change, since I'm getting so paranoid. lol How can I do these two things?
pm me which one and I can do it for you
Breezy 05:19 PM 05-07-2012
Originally Posted by daycare:
pm me which one and I can do it for you
Oh sorry daycare I didnt know you were admin too!
Former Teacher 05:32 PM 05-07-2012
Originally Posted by Breezy:
Michael or BlackCat can do both. Which thread do you need deleted? You can PM one or both of them or write it on here. Is it something you need done immediately?
I didn't think mods could delete threads....I thought there was a discussion before about this and we were told not to....

It's Monday...maybe I am wrong!
Breezy 05:33 PM 05-07-2012
Originally Posted by Former Teacher:
I didn't think mods could delete threads....I thought there was a discussion before about this and we were told not to....

It's Monday...maybe I am wrong!
Dittto...thats why I directed her to BlackCat or Michael but maybe I was wrong too lol
Michael 05:36 PM 05-07-2012
Originally Posted by Breezy:
Dittto...thats why I directed her to BlackCat or Michael but maybe I was wrong too lol
Yes, please do not delete threads. We can delete or remove information that you don't want included as long as the discussion is preserved.
Beach Baby 06:23 PM 05-07-2012
It's the pneumonia thread...I'm just getting paranoid and don't want my clients to somehow end up on here and figure out that I posted about them!
SunshineMama 07:58 AM 05-08-2012
I am always so paranoid that my dcf's will know that I am posting about them. I go back and fourth between worrying, and not even caring. Sometimes I secretly hope they read it and know its about them so they get their acts together (if I am venting) lol, (or if I say something really nice).
Tags:forum question, venting
Reply Up