Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>TGIF.... Plugged Up Toilet
wash 10:33 AM 02-10-2012
I just had the pleasure of soaking up water (used #2 at that ewww) in my kid bathroom. I happen to look over and under the door I seen standing water on the bathroom floor so i went and tried to open it was locked so I yelled through the door for 5yr old dcb to open it and he was standing there with the empty roll of paper towels and a huge wad of paper towel in my toilet. I said what happend he said I dont know I had to poop. I shooed him out and unclogged the toilet then spent the next 20 min soaking up the water. ugggg I dont know why on earth he didnt get my attention that something was wrong at 5 he should know this right? my 4 at the time 3 yr old and 5 year old clogged the toilet and immediatly yelled mom the toilet wont flush and water is running out of it.

then earlier my 3yr old dcg is in the process of potty training and proceded to take her poopy diaper off by herself think goodness she at least knew to go in the bathroom and only got a little on the side of her leg. This is the first time she has done this. I guess this just means she is ready to full on train.
icaredaycare 10:46 AM 02-10-2012
omg. that's crazy. Well... at least it's friday!
beachgrl 10:54 AM 02-10-2012
Wowsers, tgif for sure...my friday is pretty mild but my five yr old stepson did clog up our upstairs toilet on new years eve and came tearing downstairs saying he needed to tell his dad something, we figured it was just filling up but not overflowing...i heard the water rushing when i was going upstairs...it ended up coming out around a light fixture downstairs too like a waterfall. It was #2 too and i think my older son had clogged it up to begin with so when my stepson flushed it...boom!

It was quite a new years night i tell yah, soaking upmall that water..i had to grab a container fountain i wasnt using offmthe porch to put under thenwaterfall downstairs while getting it all cleaned up and disinfected downtairs and now we have a ugly waterstain on the ceiling too joy joy..tgif for you though!
wash 11:21 AM 02-10-2012
well it just gets better the dcb is suppose to leave early on Fridays 1:30 well for the last few months started way before christmas she has not been comming until 4:30ish around Christmas her excuse was everything from she was shopping to she was painting something at home and now today she texted and said she has a headache and is going to go lay down so it will be later today until she picks him up. I cant say much because she at least is not lying and pays for all day care. But today of all days uggg
Reply Up