Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>New Baby Starting That Interviewed Months Ago
Indoorvoice 07:06 AM 11-27-2018
I did a search but couldn't quite find what I'm looking for.

I interviewed a family months ago before their baby was born and accepted them. They have paid the deposit and signed all forms. They are supposed to start next week and I haven't heard from them in a while. I want to send an email checking that baby is bottle trained, is on a sleep schedule, and that they're all on board with their contracted schedule and go over my main policies again. I'm having trouble keeping it concise. Does anyone have something like this that they send out before a new baby starts?
Blackcat31 07:13 AM 11-27-2018
Originally Posted by Indoorvoice:
I did a search but couldn't quite find what I'm looking for.

I interviewed a family months ago before their baby was born and accepted them. They have paid the deposit and signed all forms. They are supposed to start next week and I haven't heard from them in a while. I want to send an email checking that baby is bottle trained, is on a sleep schedule, and that they're all on board with their contracted schedule and go over my main policies again. I'm having trouble keeping it concise. Does anyone have something like this that they send out before a new baby starts?
I'll message you the info I give to parents of infants PRIOR to beginning care.
BrynleeJean 11:06 AM 11-27-2018
I provider i found on youtube (worklifeglue) has a video on getting your baby ready for care that I'm thinking ill just have the parents watch but also she has a link on that video to a form she sends out about how your child should be able to take a bottle, and needs to sleep in this certain way because this is the only way we can lay them down in the childcare home, all at home before the child comes to the home.
i tweaked it and put some of that in my policies but i think its good to watch for info, maybe theres something you missed.
LittleExplorers 11:14 AM 11-27-2018
Why not just call them or call and send a list? They may have questions too. Sometimes tone in email can sound harsh even when it isn't meant to. I am a huge fan of email and text but some things IMO just work better with a conversation.
Tags:deposit policy, interview - deposit
Reply Up